News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Questions for Simon from Arriva

Started by Simon@Arriva, June 03, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

@Simon@Arriva are there any plans for a service that serves some of the new housing estates in the Shifnal area?

Westy

@Simon@Arriva

You may be pleased to know the leaflet for the 1 & 2 is finally on the shelf at Walsall Travelshop, instead of being hidden by the shop staff behind the scenes.

How long that will last, will be interesting!

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Westy on April 02, 2019, 06:50:13 PM
@Simon@Arriva

You may be pleased to know the leaflet for the 1 & 2 is finally on the shelf at Walsall Travelshop, instead of being hidden by the shop staff behind the scenes.

How long that will last, will be interesting!

This is good news.

l.murphy123

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on April 03, 2019, 09:51:30 AM
This is good news.

On that note, the Cannock leaflet stand by the cafe is empty again.
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Brick60000

Is there a particular reason the 9 has moved forward a stand from A2 to A3 at Stafford Gaol Square? Seems a shame after you've just done all the signage !

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Brick60000 on April 11, 2019, 04:48:43 PM
Is there a particular reason the 9 has moved forward a stand from A2 to A3 at Stafford Gaol Square? Seems a shame after you've just done all the signage !

Congestion really.  Signs to be updated asap.

Brick60000

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on April 11, 2019, 05:03:42 PM
Congestion really.  Signs to be updated asap.

Makes sense. Had a feeling this might be why - that row of stands is far busier now the 74/825/826/827 often layover there between workings.

Bob

Are the Sapphires getting a respray, completely debranded one running out of service in Cannock earlier

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on April 12, 2019, 02:28:33 PM
Are the Sapphires getting a respray, completely debranded one running out of service in Cannock earlier

Updated vinyls are being applied to all the Sapphires in Cannock and Tamworth over the next couple of weeks.  New logo and updated route messaging.  Have had too many bits missing etc...

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on April 12, 2019, 04:22:33 PM
Updated vinyls are being applied to all the Sapphires in Cannock and Tamworth over the next couple of weeks.  New logo and updated route messaging.  Have had too many bits missing etc...

Could they do with a respray? 5 years i think almost.
Noticed other than ZTN, none of the other 06 plate Commanders have had anything done to their rotting interiors, has that project been abandoned now?

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on April 12, 2019, 04:49:45 PM
Could they do with a respray? 5 years i think almost.
Noticed other than ZTN, none of the other 06 plate Commanders have had anything done to their rotting interiors, has that project been abandoned now?

No respray for them at the moment.

I will ask for an update on the interiors.  Not been stopped afaik.

Bob

Saw FD52 GGP yesterday, back at Cannock long term?

Busman Jamie

Westy

@Simon@Arriva - Just been looking at the website.

Surely Arriva should have removed references to the Black Country area by now, as you no longer operate into there?

I've found the Saver map, but whether there's anything else, I don't know.

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Westy on April 14, 2019, 04:20:06 PM
@Simon@Arriva - Just been looking at the website.

Surely Arriva should have removed references to the Black Country area by now, as you no longer operate into there?

I've found the Saver map, but whether there's anything else, I don't know.

Hi,

I think the answer may have been given elsewhere on these illustrious pages but the ticket still applies for routes 1/2, 3, 9, 10 (for a week or so), 19 and 25.  I am not sure what else we would call it and it is easier to leave it as it is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk