News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Questions for Simon from Arriva

Started by Simon@Arriva, June 03, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on December 03, 2018, 04:19:27 PM
Re the upcoming changes to the network in January, do you expect any fleet changes alongside it?

Not really.  There may be some fleet changes for other reasons in the new year however.

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Thenuneatonbusspotter on December 03, 2018, 12:35:33 AM
Are you guys looking at route branding the 74? as it's always a mix between the old 158 streetlites (Arriva interurban) and e200mmcs (2017 Arriva) (This is the bus to Coventry btw)

Not in my area I am afraid but I doubt we would do this.

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on December 03, 2018, 08:22:18 PM
Not really.  There may be some fleet changes for other reasons in the new year however.

Oooh really..any hints of types?

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on December 03, 2018, 08:28:32 PM
Oooh really..any hints of types?

Afraid not and it is not anything new.  Just a cascade/move around depots.

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on December 03, 2018, 08:29:36 PM
Afraid not and it is not anything new.  Just a cascade/move around depots.

What could Cannock potentially lose?

Bob

Btw the evolution of the network, could it potentially involve any new destinations?

Simon@Arriva

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on December 03, 2018, 08:35:39 PM
Btw the evolution of the network, could it potentially involve any new destinations?

No.

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on December 03, 2018, 08:53:31 PM
Still to be decided.

Hopefully Streetlites! I hope they keep the 58 plate Volvos. Id assume the Pulsars would be definetely be staying

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on December 03, 2018, 09:13:53 PM
Hopefully Streetlites! I hope they keep the 58 plate Volvos. Id assume the Pulsars would be definetely be staying

Streetlites, Volvo and Pulsars all staying.

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on December 01, 2018, 03:29:18 PM
Got a little challenge for you Simon if you're up for it. Have a look  at the  seats of 3726, it was on the 70 today, particularly the seats in the stepped area. The seats are actually threadbare ( as are many of the same batch), but as i understand theres no plans for a desperately needed retrim for any of them. Thats fair enough, if its unaffordable at the moment etc. But could anything else be done? Like a steam clean maybe? They are filthy, really filthy, and smell terrible too. Have a look at the interior, ide be interested to see what your thoughts were, and if you were happy with the condition/think the level of cleanliness was acceptable etc 😃

Hi,

I had a good look this afternoon.  Not our best example.  All being well this bus will be retrimmed on Friday.

Bob

Wow that was quick. You agree its in a pretty dire state?

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on December 04, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

Is the 05 plate Volvo still back in use in Cannock? Not seen it for ages

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on December 04, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

Ooooh that leaves Darts Solos and Cadets to potentially go

ntw456

Quote from: Bob on December 04, 2018, 04:58:32 PM
Is the 05 plate Volvo still back in use in Cannock? Not seen it for ages

It's at Tamworth has been for a month or so

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk