News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Questions for Simon from Arriva

Started by Simon@Arriva, June 03, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

The others are getting the same seating charger points wifi arent  they ?

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on October 24, 2018, 03:37:28 PM
The others are getting the same seating charger points wifi arent  they ?

No wifi but there will be at seat charging

Bob

Thought the 61 plates already had wifi. Are the charging points still broken on pretty much all the Streetlites?

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on October 24, 2018, 09:53:37 PM
Thought the 61 plates already had wifi. Are the charging points still broken on pretty much all the Streetlites?

Not that I know of. Please let me know if you have seen otherwise.

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on October 25, 2018, 03:57:02 PM
Not that I know of. Please let me know if you have seen otherwise.

I thought they usrd to have free wi fi stickers either side of the destination blinds

Bob

Google Arriva Cannock Pulsar under images......

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on October 25, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
Google Arriva Cannock Pulsar under images......

If they had wifi before they will still have it but it is not being added to those without it.

My question was about the charging points that weren't working - if you have travelled on a bus that had one/them not working then please let me know.  Not sure how often you are out and about on our buses but all feedback like that gratefully received.

ntw456

Are any buses having Poppy's on this year?

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on October 26, 2018, 04:40:12 PM
If they had wifi before they will still have it but it is not being added to those without it.

My question was about the charging points that weren't working - if you have travelled on a bus that had one/them not working then please let me know.  Not sure how often you are out and about on our buses but all feedback like that gratefully received.

Every Streetlite ive been on has had charging points that dont work

Simon@Arriva

Westy

Dunno about the charging points, but I've tried logging on the wi-fi in the past & given up!

(Can't remember if it was connection issues or whether it was too much faffing about with the actual logging in though!)

l.murphy123

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on October 26, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

USB sockets don't work on today's 14:18 number 1 from Walsall Bus Station
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Bob

Saw the repainted Pulsar today. Has it been done internally? I thought they were being done to 'Arriva's latest spec' which is E-leather isnt it?

Busman Jamie

When will the other 'new liverey' vehicles get the new logo?

2371, 2404, 2447, 2448, 2496, 2497, 2740 all in new liverey at Cannock but still carry the old logo

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on October 30, 2018, 08:04:15 PM
Saw the repainted Pulsar today. Has it been done internally? I thought they were being done to 'Arriva's latest spec' which is E-leather isnt it?

It had new fabric seat coverings.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk