News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Questions for Simon from Arriva

Started by Simon@Arriva, June 03, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: BusMan Greg on February 04, 2020, 08:05:17 PM
Can you use the Staffs knot ticket on the 29 between Burton & Swad? @Simon@Arriva

Hi

No because Swad is outside of Stafforshire.

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on February 06, 2020, 05:58:58 PM
Hi

No because Swad is outside of Stafforshire.
Swad is valid on the knot ticket if you check the map of places where it covers

ellspurs

Quote from: BusMan Greg on February 06, 2020, 06:01:47 PM

On the map I saw, it said that it was only valid on certain Midland Classic routes from Swadlincote.

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/miscellaneous/staffordshire-knot-ticket

l.murphy123

Quote from: BusMan Greg on February 06, 2020, 06:01:47 PM

Why ask if you know the answer??
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

BusMan Greg

Quote from: l.murphy123 on February 06, 2020, 10:30:56 PM
Why ask if you know the answer??
I was unsure weather you could use it on arriva rather than just midland classic

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: BusMan Greg on February 07, 2020, 08:02:51 AM
I was unsure weather you could use it on arriva rather than just midland classic

Hi

Valid to Swad on Midland Classic but not Arriva.

Bob

Whats next for Cannocks fleet now that theres virtually nothing modern? The 08 plate Volvos although the seats arent horrific all stink, has the 06 plate Commander refurb plan been abandoned? Cannock now must have one of the oldest average fleet ages group wide?

Rich-82

are the the extra buses for shrewsbury park and ride going to be getting repainted into the park and ride colours?

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Rich-82 on February 09, 2020, 07:12:11 PM
are the the extra buses for shrewsbury park and ride going to be getting repainted into the park and ride colours?

HI

I think it is unlikey this year.  Discussions remain ongoing with the Council about all aspects of the P&R including image/livery.

Depotosw

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on February 11, 2020, 02:25:39 PM
HI

I think it is unlikey this year.  Discussions remain ongoing with the Council about all aspects of the P&R including image/livery.

Hi Simon, can you confirm if the longer Versas at Shrewsbury (3691-9) are all been repainted into the latest fleet livery? I ask with 3699 so far been seen in a freshly applied coat of paint and Cadet 2745 appearing at Shrewsbury depot.

Bob

Any idea how much longer 3702-4 are going to stay in service at Cannock? On the 1 on 3703 now and it sounds awful. Surely must be coming up to retirement?

Bus Man K2

Hi @Simon@Arriva  would it be possible to have some 74/78/79 timetables sent to the Nuneaton Stagecoach and NXC Pool Meadow travelshops please. As there has never been stock of that timetable available at those two location?

Pat

Hi Simon, do you know when all of the Shrewsbury & Telford routes will show on bustimes.org tracker?  Currently only the 1,2,8,9,12,20,23,24,25,26,164 track for Shrewsbury and only the 1,2,3,4,5/A,7,8 track for Telford.

sswig

Hi @Simon@Arriva  just wondering if Arriva still maintain timetables/cases around Leicester or is it down to LCC as my stop and a few others locally used to have timetables at them but no longer do.

Bob

Which vehicles at Cannock are in line for refurb and repaint and are there any transfers in/out coming up?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk