News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva November Service Changes

Started by winston, September 22, 2015, 04:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

The network review obviously didn't work all that well lol

Westy

Quote from: DiamondDart on September 22, 2015, 08:17:33 PM
I've genuinely lost track of some of these services they've been chopped and changed so much. I also dread to think how much paper Arriva waste printing stacks of leaflets for services changed weeks later...

Ain't seen the 1 & 2 leaflet yet!

s94

Indeed even I was just wondering now how frequently the services between Wolverhampton and Cannock seem to be changing. I'm lost so no doubt the passenger is too!

Cheese

Quote from: Westy on September 22, 2015, 10:37:25 PM

There were plenty of them in the Pavillions travel shop in Birmingham on Saturday, gawd knows why!

LG

There are plenty of 1 and 2 timetabkes at their depot at cannock.  I have been down and asked for one

Bob

Are the  Nov changes still happening?  Considering were almost at the  end of October and theres like nothing on the buses advertising anything!

Kevin

Quote from: Bob on October 24, 2015, 04:15:07 PM
Are the  Nov changes still happening?  Considering were almost at the  end of October and theres like nothing on the buses advertising anything!

So exactly the same as supposed NX service changes then...
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

PM

Quote from: Kevin on October 24, 2015, 08:36:59 PM
So exactly the same as supposed NX service changes then...

Diamond's all published well in advance on the website!

Cheese

Quote from: Bob on October 24, 2015, 04:15:07 PM

From what I have seen the 3 has a minor route change in Norton Canes and some timetable changes to 70/X70 and that's about it. No cutting of journeys to Brownhills or anything. Unless another change has been registered.

Bob

Yea the number of X70's is being reduced and the 70 is  coming back in the day replacing some X70 journeys.  X70 not been very successful then?

Ck

I thought the x70 was stopping in Cannock and the 3 was going through to rugeley

KarlX96

the 1 and 2 Leaflet is now available in the Walsall, Birmingham, Dudley and West Bromwich travel shops. As Arriva have now signed an agreement with Centro for Arriva to stock their commercially operated route timetables in all travel shops in the west midlands.

Bob

Cheese

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk