News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva November Service Changes

Started by winston, September 22, 2015, 04:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

PD0000478/6 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
        Variation Accepted: Operating between Wolverhampton, Lichfield Street and Cannock Bus Stain given service number 70/70A/X70/X70A effective from 15-Nov-2015. To amend Timetable.

PD0000478/110 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
        Variation Accepted: Operating between Stafford, Parkside Avenue and Stafford, Moss Pit, Garth Hotel given service number 8 effective from 15-Nov-2015. To amend Timetable.

PD0000478/241 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
        Variation Accepted: Operating between Rugeley Bus Station and Walsall Bus Station given service number 3 effective from 15-Nov-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0000478/315 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
        Variation Accepted: Operating between Wolverhampton and Rocket pool given service number 530 effective from 15-Nov-2015. To amend Timetable.

PD0000478/342 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
        Variation Accepted: Operating between Wolverhampton and Perton given service number 10/10A/10B/10S effective from 15-Nov-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0000478/404 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
        Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Wolverhampton Bus Station and Compton Square given service number 62 effective from 15-Nov-2015.

PD0000478/405 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
        Variation Accepted: Operating between Wolverhampton Bus Station and Willenhall, Upper Lichfield Street given service number 28E effective from 15-Nov-2015. To amend Timetable.

PD0000478/436 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
        Registration Accepted
        Starting Point: Bilston Bus Station
        Finish Point: Penderford Business Park
        Via: Willenhall, Wednesfield, Low Hill, i54
        Service Number: 25
        Service Type: Normal Stopping
        Effective Date: 15-NOV-2015
        Other Details: Sunday daytimes only

PD0000478/437 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
        Registration Accepted
        Starting Point: Walsall Bus Station
        Finish Point: Manor Hospital (Main Entrance)
        Via: Highgate, Fullbrook, Pleck
        Service Number: 637
        Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
        Other Details: Monday to Saturday daytime.

PD0000478/438 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
        Registration Accepted
        Starting Point: Darlaston, St, Lawrence Way
        Finish Point: Woods Estate, Kent Road
        Via: Kings Hill, Wednesbury, Friar Park
        Service Number: 65
        Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
        Other Details: Monday to Saturday, shopping period

Bob

So the 3 is going to be Rugeley to Walsall not Rugeley -Brownhills then?

the trainbasher

The new registrations plus the changes to the 530 look like tender changes

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Cheese

Quote from: Bob on September 22, 2015, 04:57:01 PM
So the 3 is going to be Rugeley to Walsall not Rugeley -Brownhills then?

Not necessarily, DVSA very bad at amending their route description information.

Bob

That would be unpopular though , people in Norton would lose their link to walsall. The 33 used to be busy to be fair.  Looks like arriva have messed that up too

Ashley 60171

I'm curious about the 62 cancellation. Very wishful thinking but don't suppose NX are having it back and putting it back to what it used to be?

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on September 22, 2015, 05:57:33 PM
I'm curious about the 62 cancellation. Very wishful thinking but don't suppose NX are having it back and putting it back to what it used to be?

Hopefully they do. Either NX will get it back or another route for Igo or maybe Diamond
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Chris on September 22, 2015, 06:09:34 PM
Hopefully they do. Either NX will get it back or another route for Igo or maybe Diamond

Igo and Diamond weren't interested last year when NX wanted to get rid of the service, why would they change their mind 11 months later?

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on September 22, 2015, 06:49:45 PM
Igo and Diamond weren't interested last year when NX wanted to get rid of the service, why would they change their mind 11 months later?

Someones got to run the service unless its completely withrawn?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

woody38

Anybody now what's happening to the 10 A B

62/A has reached natural expiry.  Outcome not announced yet. Any approved operator can submit a price.

10 changes are to aid reliability of the 10B school journeys, now renumbered 10S which also facilitates a couple of extra trips where there are gaps currently.

PM

Quote from: 646 on September 22, 2015, 07:26:12 PM
62/A has reached natural expiry.  Outcome not announced yet. Any approved operator can submit a price.

10 changes are to aid reliability of the 10B school journeys, now renumbered 10S which also facilitates a couple of extra trips where there are gaps currently.

Odd its not on the list of the October changes, which are being implemented November 15th as mentioned above. List I have seen doesn't look complete as Walsall Community Transport 26 is not listed and I know that was a 52 week contract...

the trainbasher

Some tenders were not released on the main sheet then as they were no doubt still up for tender

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Wonder why they're curtailing the X70 already? Why have a massive network review then massively  change things again 7 or 8 weeks later?

PM

Quote from: Bob on September 22, 2015, 07:56:20 PM
Wonder why they're curtailing the X70 already? Why have a massive network review then massively  change things again 7 or 8 weeks later?

I've genuinely lost track of some of these services they've been chopped and changed so much. I also dread to think how much paper Arriva waste printing stacks of leaflets for services changed weeks later...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk