News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus Cuts Fares For Blackheath Bus Users

Started by richardjones210368, December 27, 2019, 02:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Steveminor on December 28, 2019, 04:57:16 PM
Simon

Whether you believe me or not to be honest I dont really care.

But you have just agreed with the very thing I was saying about Diamond buses & as I said you're investing in your fleet so quite why your back is up I dont know & as I said just Frankly I dont care.

Steve

That's refreshing - I thought I might have hurt your feelings!

I have never disagreed that our presentation could be better.  I disagree with anyone who says that we operate vehicles, that are unfit for service in line with the DVSA categorisation of defects. 

Simon

Steveminor

Simon

Thought it was the other way around lol because not even my ex wife can hurt my feelings lol.
To be clear though I was never saying anything about pg9 defects just that standards had slipped from where they were. That as I pointed out was due most probably to the speed that Rotala has been growing.

I still dont believe that Diamond has ever fully realised it's full potential you are quite a force in the black country & a match for nxwm & it was looking that you were on the verge of Cracking Birmingham with the 97 37 & 17 as well as the 50 & 16, but then it contracted, probably due to nx dominance but with the will & money with Diamonds size I honestly think you could have broken into the Birmingham market more..

Anyway have a good new year.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Steveminor on December 28, 2019, 05:36:46 PM
Simon

Thought it was the other way around lol because not even my ex wife can hurt my feelings lol.
To be clear though I was never saying anything about pg9 defects just that standards had slipped from where they were. That as I pointed out was due most probably to the speed that Rotala has been growing.

I still dont believe that Diamond has ever fully realised it's full potential you are quite a force in the black country & a match for nxwm & it was looking that you were on the verge of Cracking Birmingham with the 97 37 & 17 as well as the 50 & 16, but then it contracted, probably due to nx dominance but with the will & money with Diamonds size I honestly think you could have broken into the Birmingham market more..

Anyway have a good new year.
Well whatever anyone thinks of Diamond Bus Limited I have used the Diamond 4H today to do my lane swiming and cannot find any fault in the operations of Simon Dunns Diamond Bus we in Blackheath are greatfull for the professional operation they provide us and as this thread was created for this I am sure the good folk of Blackheath will enjoy and use the new low fares they are introducing on the 2nd January and will find them most welcome.

ARBB

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 28, 2019, 09:40:20 PM
Well whatever anyone thinks of Diamond Bus Limited I have used the Diamond 4H today to do my lane swiming and cannot find any fault in the operations of Simon Dunns Diamond Bus we in Blackheath are greatfull for the professional operation they provide us and as this thread was created for this I am sure the good folk of Blackheath will enjoy and use the new low fares they are introducing on the 2nd January and will find them most welcome.

You're speaking for the entirety of Blackheath now ? (Or just the opinions of the voices in your head)

Perhaps Diamond will run a competitive service for the X8 to Birmingham for you ???

richardjones210368

Quote from: pndriver on December 29, 2019, 06:08:00 PM
You're speaking for the entirety of Blackheath now ? (Or just the opinions of the voices in your head)

Perhaps Diamond will run a competitive service for the X8 to Birmingham for you ???
Very few people in Blackheath do not know me and why would Diamond Bus want to run an X8 they only operate on routes where they can offer a quality service and a value for money service whats the point of a Diamond Bus service from Blackheath to Birmingham when most use West Midlands Railway you really do not understand the ecconomics of a bus company do you perhaps that is why you are a Bus Driver & I am an Accountant!

midlandred2003

Well having lived just of new John Street since 1993 I do not know you!

richardjones210368

Quote from: midlandred2003 on December 29, 2019, 07:32:48 PM
Well having lived just of new John Street since 1993 I do not know you!
How odd you were obviously never a regular on the 610 later the 236 when it ran up New John St & Beach Ave or Malt Mills 231 today then!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk