News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Service Changes - Stafford-Wolverhampton

Started by Tony, March 05, 2015, 01:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Anyone know exactly what Arriva are doing on the Wolverhampton-Stafford corridor?

It looks like lots of different variations appearing (76, 76A, 76S, X76 and 78), but reduced to hourly overall and with diversions via Brewood

the trainbasher

Could the 78 be a similar route to the 878 of Select?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Hopefully it's going back to stafford garage!

Tony

Quote from: Bob on March 05, 2015, 05:50:49 PM
Hopefully it's going back to stafford garage!

Looking like Wednesfield may be doing some

Cheese

Quote from: Tony on March 05, 2015, 01:48:42 PM
Anyone know exactly what Arriva are doing on the Wolverhampton-Stafford corridor?

It looks like lots of different variations appearing (76, 76A, 76S, X76 and 78), but reduced to hourly overall and with diversions via Brewood

Had heard that the 76 would be going all day via Brewood and be extended to Stafford Hospital replacing the 75 there.  Will find out on Monday the actual details.  Also heard it would be operated by another depot (Wednesfield).

Ashley 60171

Hopefully the evening service will improve. Under WD that's more likrly

Bob

Tony

Quote from: Bob on March 05, 2015, 07:22:33 PM
75 being curtailed then?

I believe so, leaving Penkridge-Stafford hourly

Bob

Ohhhh. I mwant curtailed at stafford town centre.  Theres nothing on the arriva site?

Westy

Suppose Wednesfield ought to do a bit more work outside WM county.

Bob

Maybe they'll actually have a need for a full size single decker now :-p

Other Walsall Tony

What about Penkridge - Cannock? And would the only Stafford - Cannock link be hourly via Brocton?
Tony

Westy

What are the loadings like between Cannock & Penkridge?

Green Bus tended to finish early with no evening & Sunday service.

woody38

on the NWM timetable link they have the new 76 timetable

Bob

Pity Arriva cant get it together enough to advertise the changes on its buses or website considering they take place a fortnight tomorrow! !!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk