News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Tividale

Started by the trainbasher, January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack6101

2 of the 20 plate streetlite are now branded for the 16 service , West Brom to Birmingham looks very good
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

DJ

If anyone isn't on Facebook, here's a few of the photos of them, courtesy of Kieran at Diamond. The branding definitely looks great now that it's on the actual buses imho.

https://imgur.com/a/HFUfYkm

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

BH2004

I think the 226 should be rebranded to be like this

Diamond Optare Solo unusually parked in Tesco, Ward End car park with "L Driver Training" on the display at 14:00.
Not seen a bus parked there before. Looks like the one I saw on the 25 earlier, so the driver might have parked it there while he went in the shop.

Was 20053 according to Bus Times.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

asv321

Quick question, is diamonds 4H route the same as NX around Hayley green area? Cause on google maps, i've seen 2 ways, one the normal nx way left on rosemary road, and another straight to halesowen on hagley road. Thanks

Pat

Quote from: asv321 on November 30, 2020, 09:48:26 PM
Quick question, is diamonds 4H route the same as NX around Hayley green area? Cause on google maps, i've seen 2 ways, one the normal nx way left on rosemary road, and another straight to halesowen on hagley road. Thanks
No, Diamond carry straight on down Hagley Road

Ash

Trident 4194

3 diamond 4Hs stuck on gorsty hill by looks of it on tracker.

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 22, 2021, 07:53:27 PM
3 diamond 4Hs stuck on gorsty hill by looks of it on tracker.

Yes, probably, buses getting stuck behind stranded cars in the Halesowen, and in Bartley Green the buses themselves have got stuck

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on January 22, 2021, 07:55:38 PM
Yes, probably, buses getting stuck behind stranded cars in the Halesowen, and in Bartley Green the buses themselves have got stuck

Yes it's very bad in my area. What happens to the drivers of those buses if they can't get anywhere? Surely driving hours exceeded?

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 22, 2021, 08:27:29 PM
Yes it's very bad in my area. What happens to the drivers of those buses if they can't get anywhere? Surely driving hours exceeded?

They are not driving! Time stationary in a bus counts as working time with DVSA, but driving time is only when the wheels are turning.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on January 22, 2021, 08:29:37 PM
They are not driving! Time stationary in a bus counts as working time with DVSA, but driving time is only when the wheels are turning.

Ah got you. Still if I was a driver stuck I would be pretty pissed off.

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 22, 2021, 08:38:00 PM
Ah got you. Still if I was a driver stuck I would be pretty pissed off.

Yes, It can do that. Pensnett's engineers are out trying to free their buses with salt & shovels so I would hope Tividale is doing something similar

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on January 22, 2021, 08:40:37 PM
Yes, It can do that. Pensnett's engineers are out trying to free their buses with salt & shovels so I would hope Tividale is doing something similar

Ah ok that's good. You got many PN buses stuck?

Trident 4194

4H has a lot of solos on it today. I suppose when they are running around empty it don't matter what they put on it really. 20050,20840,20888, and 20912 on it so it seems

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk