News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

X60

Started by woody38, December 26, 2014, 03:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BN

Quote from: Bob on January 01, 2015, 01:17:29 PM
Eleven??? Thats all of them! ( the 61 plates I mean)

Correct.

BN

Quote from: Nathan on January 01, 2015, 01:20:02 PM
Quote from: Bob on January 01, 2015, 01:17:29 PM
Eleven??? Thats all of them! ( the 61 plates I mean)

With 4 ANW Pulsars going to Wednesdield, maybe the rest of the lot due for the Midlands fleet will transfer to Cannock?

Not all of them.

Bob

Are cannock getting any of them?

BN

Bob

What's the point of moving pulsars on to move more of the same in? For the X60 presumably theyre for?

BN

Quote from: Bob on January 01, 2015, 04:21:27 PM
What's the point of moving pulsars on to move more of the same in? For the X60 presumably theyre for?

Because the change is starting 11th Jan and the ANW ones aren't due till later.

Bob

Ah does that mean therell be a bit of variety on the lichfield route for a bit :)

BN

Quote from: Bob on January 01, 2015, 04:59:17 PM
Ah does that mean therell be a bit of variety on the lichfield route for a bit :)

You might see a 3 pointed star in Cannock soon.

Bob

Bob

Are stafford still about to lose some darts? Im surprised about the W-SNR ones though as theyre not bad internally,  and newer than the V reg mpds

andy

Quote from: Bob on January 01, 2015, 08:16:29 PM
Are stafford still about to lose some darts? Im surprised about the W-SNR ones though as theyre not bad internally,  and newer than the V reg mpds

Dear Bob. Here is an equation for you...

Value of bus.....Interior 5%.....Chassis/Mechanical Components/Bodywork/Floor 95%

Bob

I meant from a passenger point of view and also age wise! That was all. But I forgot your the absolute oracle of all things arriva. ..

Bob

Speaking of lichfield services,  I see the peak X35 into lichfield two to three times a week at around 830-40am ive yet to see more than three passengers on more often than not its empty. Centros....for a route like this....

andy

Quote from: Bob on January 01, 2015, 09:00:33 PM
I meant from a passenger point of view and also age wise! That was all. But I forgot your the absolute oracle of all things arriva. ..

Far from it. But you can't select vehicles for your operation based on the seats and trim alone, or in many cases atall. A mechanically sound and economic vehicle can easily be done up on the inside. The same can't be said the other way around.

Bob

Thats tbe thing though arriva often dont. So far theres been one sb200 commander ex route one done up, the others just look s##t inside, & the one dart that did get refurbished and sprayed has just been transferred out. The commanders are bearable, but will look much nicer and be a lot better for passengers to travel on once theyve been done. Cannock are years behind the other garages as there's were pretty much done years ago. Im amazed BU03 HRK hasn't been done it probably has the worst seats in the entire midlands fleet

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk