News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

X60

Started by woody38, December 26, 2014, 03:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woody38

On the staffordshire bus changes page it mentions arriva are bringing back the X60 this time the service is going to operate Cannock-Lichfied- Tamworth every 30 minutes the present 60 is going to be reduced, anybody now any more about this new service which I suppose is against central buses

Bob

I wouldnt worry,  arriva probably won't advertise it till about 2 days before it launches and you won't be able to get the timetable off their website lol

Bob

Try looking at their website, the last updates for cannock ( you now have to search for updates by area) & the last one is from November. ....

arrifirststage

Quote from: woody38 on December 26, 2014, 03:33:06 PM
On the staffordshire bus changes page it mentions arriva are bringing back the X60 this time the service is going to operate Cannock-Lichfied- Tamworth every 30 minutes the present 60 is going to be reduced, anybody now any more about this new service which I suppose is against central buses

Looking at the new timetables it appears the 60 is all but ceasing,all journeys being x60 through to Tamworth.
Also,as much as can be gleaned from a timetable,in seems Tamworth Garage may have an input from the early and late timings.

Bob

Presumably the 60 will be cannock to lichfield of an evening?  Maybe we'll see some citaros and scanias in cannock,  to make a change from s####y pulsars everywhere...technically if one of the frequently not on staffords deckers finds itself free they could slip on there too now the 825 and low bridge is out of the way. The 60 always used to be the most likely route youd get a decker on in cannock

andy

Quote from: Bob on December 31, 2014, 08:01:53 PM
Presumably the 60 will be cannock to lichfield of an evening?  Maybe we'll see some citaros and scanias in cannock,  to make a change from s####y pulsars everywhere...technically if one of the frequently not on staffords deckers finds itself free they could slip on there too now the 825 and low bridge is out of the way. The 60 always used to be the most likely route youd get a decker on in cannock

Geminis don't go under the Railway bridge that comes off Lichfield City on the Tamworth side of the route so no chance of that.

Bob

Bob

It starts in two weeks, yet theres still nothing on the website.  Arriva arent very good at promotion to be fair

Bob

Are some of cannocks pulsars going to stafford for the 825?

BN

Quote from: Bob on January 01, 2015, 11:59:44 AM

Bob

Eleven??? Thats all of them! ( the 61 plates I mean)

Trident 4609

Quote from: Bob on January 01, 2015, 01:17:29 PM
Eleven??? Thats all of them! ( the 61 plates I mean)

With 4 ANW Pulsars going to Wednesdield, maybe the rest of the lot due for the Midlands fleet will transfer to Cannock?

Bob

Wouldnt it make sense for themjust to go to stafford?  I didn't think cannock were getting any of them

Bob

Quote from: BN on January 01, 2015, 12:04:40 PM

Also wasnt 11 or 10 the combined pvr with the 60 included ? Are the extra ones to replace other stuff at stafford?  Are cannock having anything to take their place?

BN

Quote from: Bob on January 01, 2015, 02:09:19 PM
Quote from: BN on January 01, 2015, 12:04:40 PM

Also wasnt 11 or 10 the combined pvr with the 60 included ? Are the extra ones to replace other stuff at stafford?  Are cannock having anything to take their place?

No and No

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk