News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva's c##p website

Started by Bob, October 09, 2014, 01:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

What the hell have they done to the site! Been like this for weeks now, you used to be able to simply download timetables for whatever route, now you have to select main stops/all stops then when youve p####d about doing that the timetables dont download! ! Quite a few other people have had issuea!. They don't even put accurate service updates on there. Total rubbish!  I needed a timetable for the 74/5 im just gonna have to find out at the bus station. Theyre provide crap service in so many aspects!

derningtona

I totally agree. The Americans say "If it ain't bust, don't fix it" and it's a pity Arriva didn't know! You used to be able to see dates a new timetable was going to start or when the current one had started and that seems to have gone, so you don't know whether you have the current timetable or not and as for a simple download or print, well, I have given up.

Thank goodness for the excellent Staffordshire Council site, however. 74/5 here:-

http://apps.staffordshire.gov.uk/BusTimes/Default.aspx?Route=74&Sup=A&Filter=1
Only Guy Arabs (a choice of 63) stopped at my front door 1957-1964!

Bob

andy

Poor Bob......

Deckers at Cannock? Tick

Brand new buses for the 1? Tick

Commanders and Darts getting their refurbs? Tick

Now there are no fleet issues to slate Arriva for we have had to turn to back office and kick them instead.... Priceless.

arrivadays

The site is awful Andy, so I wouldn't go getting at him; Bob's making a really valid point here!

Why make a site worse than what it was when there was nothing wrong with the original?
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

Yea belt up andy! Commanders getting refurbished like years after the rest of them were?  Oh and 2 darts refurbished?  One of which sounds like it should be on the scrap pile. The website is pants. Oh and yea its good there are deckers on the staffords I agree.  Pity it took them years of overcrowded pulsars to realise though. ...

Bob

Oh and people have had trouble getting timetables for WEEKS! pretty poor show....

cheshire exile

Stagecoach have recently altered their website. It used to be easy to get timetables for any part of their empire but now......... You enter your town three times and it gives you the routes operated but try getting a timetable!!

Is it me or have Arriva and Stagecoach become the latest subscribers to 'Hutbers Law'? Improvement means deterioration.

Bob

You cant even get the new years eve services up!!! Click on link on website and it just brings up a bloody blank page! !! Useless!

Tara4352

Quote from: Bob on December 30, 2014, 06:38:50 PM
You cant even get the new years eve services up!!! Click on link on website and it just brings up a bloody blank page! !! Useless!
Bob, could your computer or the device you are using stopping it as it could be a problem with that

Bob

Its my mobile and I never have a problem with the nx site?  Also other people have had issues with it.  I need to know what time the last bus from cannock to stafford is on new years eve.  You cant even ring the b#####d depot to find out!  Ffs

the trainbasher

Last buses on that corridor is
1740 75
1810 74

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Jesus christ that's early! !! Last year it ran later to stafford!  Last bus to walsall? ?

the trainbasher

Quote from: Bob on December 30, 2014, 07:18:14 PM
Jesus christ that's early! !! Last year it ran later to stafford!  Last bus to walsall? ?

1914 2E to Walsall.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

arrifirststage

Quote from: cheshire exile on October 10, 2014, 09:55:26 PM
Stagecoach have recently altered their website. It used to be easy to get timetables for any part of their empire but now......... You enter your town three times and it gives you the routes operated but try getting a timetable!!

Is it me or have Arriva and Stagecoach become the latest subscribers to 'Hutbers Law'? Improvement means deterioration.

I don't think it even gives you the routes operated........it shows the route NUMBERS,but that is meaningless in finding where the routes actually run to.
In this respect we must admire FirstGroup.....excellent website and good route maps as well.
I don't often agree with Bob,but on this he is right......Arriva's website is next to useless and even Stagecoach is not much better.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk