News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Travel de Courcey -- General Thread

Started by Valandil, June 27, 2014, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 05, 2024, 11:21:29 PMThe current Birmingham bus works building at miller street, there is still the De coursey gates on the building.
Yes? Your point is?

Marvellous information how life changing!

hlliwmai

Quote from: Jack on January 05, 2024, 11:27:16 PMYes? Your point is?

Cocky you ain't ya? 

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jack on January 05, 2024, 11:27:16 PMYes? Your point is?

Listen, you tell me to go get respect, your the one who needs respect, you will find I have respect, I've been brought to respect and I do but when have idiots like you I have zero respect for you honestly. Now find somone else to comment your cocky stuff too. 

Jack

Quote from: Wba_lad on January 05, 2024, 11:44:11 PMListen, you tell me to go get respect, your the one who needs respect, you will find I have respect, I've been brought to respect and I do but when have idiots like you I have zero respect for you honestly. Now find somone else to comment your cocky stuff too.
I do have respect. The Travel DeCourcey signs have been up for years after they went, I pass them daily, don't get why it requires a whole post as i'm sure we're all aware.

Wba_lad

Quote from: Jack on January 05, 2024, 11:55:49 PMI do have respect. The Travel DeCourcey signs have been up for years after they went, I pass them daily, don't get why it requires a whole post as i'm sure we're all aware.
Well learn to use it then.

and does it matter it's to do with travel decoursey not everyone knows about it, I'm sure my post is news to someone on here. Was no need for your comment.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk