News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

No trams into W'ton for 5 months

Started by Trident 4609, June 12, 2014, 03:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James4368

I've been there myself and know where to go around the site
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

nitromatt1

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on July 04, 2014, 08:37:01 PM
I've been there myself and know where to go around the site

Not on your own you won't. We all know what happened last time.

Eric Shaw

I was told in the Centro office at New Street Station that the closure of the line From Priestfield to St Georges had been put off until the Birmingham tunnels reopen. This seems to be sensible.

notepanel

Quote from: Eric Shaw on July 25, 2014, 09:02:15 PM
I was told in the Centro office at New Street Station that the closure of the line From Priestfield to St Georges had been put off until the Birmingham tunnels reopen. This seems to be sensible.

But obviously foreseeable, as I stated back in March...

Quote from: notepanel on March 24, 2014, 10:45:10 AM
According to an article on the Centro website, the stretch of track running in the carriageway along the A41 will be replaced during the Summer Holidays this year. This will coincide with resurfacing work along the road, which will cause disruption.

I appreciate the train may be a more attractive route from Wolverhampton, but this will also clash with Tunnel closures in Birmingham, which will make the Metro seem a lot less appealing!

http://centro.org.uk/about-us/news/2014/minister-visits-metro-extension-and-announces-£5-million-tram-track-upgrade-for-wolverhampton/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk