News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Discount Travel Solutions

Started by winston, October 30, 2013, 07:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Shaw

It definitely stopped to pick up passengers but I didn't see if anyone got on as I was behind it. I will try to check it again next Friday. It was not shown on the timetable at the Yew Tree stop.

Discount Travel Solutions are operating a Saturday Service on the 11C today.
So yes @Eric Shaw they are operating the 11C.
I've seen 2 Discount Travel Solution buses on the 11C today, KV03ZFW was on Bromford Lane at Ward End, The Fox And Goose at 11:35 AM and KV03ZFN was on Bromford Lane at Ward End, The Fox and Goose shortly afterwards about 15 minutes later at about 11:50 - 12:00. Both were carrying passengers
Does anyone know why this service isn't on any of the timetable at the bus stops and isn't on Traveline WM - all that is on the Bus Stops and Traveline WM is the NXWM timetable and the Monday to Friday only Social Travel timetable which has a PVR of 1 (It was KV03ZFS when I saw it approximately a week ago)
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Eric Shaw

KV03ZFN left the Yew Tree yesterday at 0929 on the 11C carrying quite a good load of passengers. It was not shown on the timetable but a bus was shown on the electronic screen to leave at 0934.

Solo1

Wonder if they are running the times of the social travel on the 11

CL

Probably not in the best mood to write a review about anything, but seeing as they don't have a website where I can log a complaint, I'll just have to vent on here.

DOESN'T THESE OPERATORS OFFER A PISS POOR SERVICE?!

I, along with a few others, have just been booted off their 11 at City Hospital because the driver was "running late". I mean I didn't expect much from the competitor, but the display was showing "11A Outer Circle", implying that it was going to do the full circle. What's more, the irony is that DTS arrived on time at the stop I caught it from! Sounds ficticious, I know.

Having alighted, the driver then continued to pull off a U turn outside City Hospital. Overall a poor show.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Quote from: CL on May 17, 2018, 12:11:05 PM
Probably not in the best mood to write a review about anything, but seeing as they don't have a website where I can log a complaint, I'll just have to vent on here.

I, along with a few others, have just been booted off their 11 at City Hospital because the driver was "running late". I mean I didn't expect much from the competitor, but the display was showing "11A Outer Circle", implying that it was going to do the full circle. What's more, the irony is that DTS arrived on time at the stop I caught it from! Sounds ficticious, I know.

Having alighted, the driver then continued to pull off a U turn outside City Hospital. Overall a poor show.
The 12:05 11A arrival at the City Hospital is timetabled to terminate there and the driver then goes on his lunch break.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

karl724223

Quote from: CL on May 17, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

put your complaint to tfwm stating times and bus reg number and a description of what has happened

CL

Quote from: karl724223 on May 17, 2018, 08:27:10 PM
put your complaint to tfwm stating times and bus reg number and a description of what has happened
Cheers :) I don't know if i'll bother. I was in a foul mood at time of posting, and what's done is done. 🤷‍♂️ I'll keep it in mind for next time, though.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Eric Shaw

Social KV03ZFS was on the 72 last week. Has it transferred to Discount? SN51SXU was the phantom 11C on Friday, leaving the Yew Tree at 0915. The Social departure times are 0751 and 1019.

Quote from: Eric Shaw on June 10, 2018, 08:49:32 PM
Social KV03ZFS was on the 72 last week. Has it transferred to Discount? SN51SXU was the phantom 11C on Friday, leaving the Yew Tree at 0915. The Social departure times are 0751 and 1019.
DTS have 2 buses on the 11C as well as 2 on the 11A, despite no timetable being up on Traveline WM and the bus stops, social still have 1 bus on the 11C.
There's no timetable on Traveline WM for the Claribels 75 either as well.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

YT51DZZ was broken down on a 11A parked up at Yardley Swan at about 08:15 this morning, it was still in the area displaying not in service going round the Swan Island and down the Coventry Road towards Small Heath at about 11:30.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SN51SXU was in the City Centre at 17:55 this evening.
It came down Jennens Road, round Masshouse Lane, Moor Street Queensway and up James Watt Queensway.
Still with only half  of its 11 branding (after debranding).
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Solo1

Quote from: 2206 on June 21, 2018, 07:22:19 PM
SN51SXU was in the City Centre at 17:55 this evening.
It came down Jennens Road, round Masshouse Lane, Moor Street Queensway and up James Watt Queensway.
2Still with only half  of its 11 branding (after debranding).
it does that to go to depot I've seen them a few times

Quote from: Solo1 on June 21, 2018, 07:47:41 PM
it does that to go to depot I've seen them a few times
I've seen Sunny and RK travel do as they come of the 71E/72, though whenever i've seen it they usually turn right at Rupert Street on Nechells Parkway, having come out of service from Chelmsley Wood via the
Washwood Heath Road, Fox and Goose, Kits Green Road and the Maccadown.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Solo1

What s the coach that's parked at the old discount depot near booth st tram stop it's a red one

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk