News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Wardle 2167

Started by the trainbasher, October 10, 2013, 02:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Wardle Transport 2167 is at Cannock on the 68 just departed Heath Town Wolverhampton bound

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Cannock are borrowing loads of buses atm aint they? Lol

tphi12000

Quote from: bob on October 10, 2013, 04:00:32 PM
Cannock are borrowing loads of buses atm aint they? Lol
2163 was on pye green's first thing this morning.
Tony

Bob

Anyone think it would be good if cannocks bu51 plate darts were refurbished to a standard like these wardle ones? Ie had the awful urban 90 seats ripped out as well? The 2 53 plate ones need an interior retrim as well. Praise where its due the x plate mpd refurbs look good. Im hoping the walsall branded commanders are next on the list all of the other examples in the fleet were done ages ago. Re trim re spray new branding theyd be good

tphi12000

2167 has been on the 825/60 tonight just seen working the last 825 out of Lichfield to Rugeley.
Tony

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Bob

Are they at cannock temporarily to replace buses that have been withdrawn or moved? S629 khn has gone I think

tphi12000

Quote from: bob on October 12, 2013, 09:08:41 AM
Are they at cannock temporarily to replace buses that have been withdrawn or moved? S629 khn has gone I think
temp i guess as the legals still say stevensons t/a Wardle.
Tony

covlad27

Quote from: bob on October 12, 2013, 09:08:41 AM

S629 hasnt gone its having repairs at Cannock

Bob

Christ is it worth repairing a bus of that age type and condition?

covlad27

I would think not, but Arriva obviously think its worth being on the road a little longer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk