News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Quote from: Simon Dunn on September 19, 2013, 04:18:37 PM
We have looked at the ticket machine set up again this morning.  For some reason on certain services, the config although in the back office is installed is not downloading into the ticket machine.  - Thank you for pointing this out. 

We do not have a vehicle shortage issue anyway.  At present we have over 40 vehicles designated for sale, and we will look at your comments around legal lettering tonight.

No worries and thought there must be something wrong as it was possible last week/week before whereas this week its been difficult

Oh well-heard unofficially that there was one this morning at tividale explaining one of the day's unusual workings but thats what I thought-there are a lot of buses for sale but I guess when the streetlites arrive the problem-if any-will be solved.

Didn't mean to make work for you-just interested that is all...

Thanks for your very quick reply :)

Westy

Spotted a white single decker with Wessex Connect in both West Bromwich & Wednesbury this week.

Surely there is a Diamond sticker you can shove over the other name?

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Quote from: Westy on September 19, 2013, 06:32:35 PM
Spotted a white single decker with Wessex Connect in both West Bromwich & Wednesbury this week.

One in Dudley on Monday, presume it was the same one

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on September 19, 2013, 06:44:48 PM

Same bus has now lost the Wessex Connect lettering, still visible of course through the scruffy paintwork but less obvious so thanks Simon

John

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on September 20, 2013, 10:19:55 AM
Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on September 19, 2013, 06:44:48 PM

Same bus has now lost the Wessex Connect lettering, still visible of course through the scruffy paintwork but less obvious so thanks Simon

There are two Darts in Wessex livery. They are 20602 (KU52 YJZ) and 20606 (KV51 KZH).

Matt.N0056

Simon,

R.E: The sale of Long Acre.

If this goes ahead, where are services i.e Signatures more likely to run from (Redditch/Tividale)?

Cedric

Simon 
two little points for your   Saturday the 21st I travelled on a solo working the 18 45 no 10 from offmore farm to Kidderminster
and it  had posters in  with the Veolia  name on ,  sorry can not remember fleet no  , and Friday the 20th travelled on 20654
on a 10 in same dircection and it had posters in with transdev Lancaster  united on  , think some of the Kidderminster buses need looking at by that and having posters removing  and  replacing , with ones with diamond
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

Hi Simon,

There are 3 x DF Streetlites in dealer stock white currently at Heysham Docks, would these be the first 3 or yours?

http://malsfotofile.smugmug.com/HeyshamDocks/Heysham-Docks/27816939_rvssTn#!i=2782616890&k=XQ5Bmws

Simon Dunn

Quote from: neale95 on September 21, 2013, 12:15:22 PM
Simon,

If this goes ahead, where are services i.e Signatures more likely to run from (Redditch/Tividale)?

Nathan,

There are a lot of scenarios.  However, the most likely would be Redditch

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: bewminster on September 22, 2013, 10:17:37 PM
Simon 
two little points for your   Saturday the 21st I travelled on a solo working the 18 45 no 10 from offmore farm to Kidderminster
and it  had posters in  with the Veolia  name on ,  sorry can not remember fleet no  , and Friday the 20th travelled on 20654
on a 10 in same dircection and it had posters in with transdev Lancaster  united on  , think some of the Kidderminster buses need looking at by that and having posters removing  and  replacing , with ones with diamond

These should have been removed before entering service.  Thank you. 

the trainbasher

Hi Simon.

Great to see a Tividale bus at showbus this year. I must say it looked very smart.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Winston on September 22, 2013, 11:53:25 PM
Hi Simon,

There are 3 x DF Streetlites in dealer stock white currently at Heysham Docks, would these be the first 3 or yours?

http://malsfotofile.smugmug.com/HeyshamDocks/Heysham-Docks/27816939_rvssTn#!i=2782616890&k=XQ5Bmws

Winston,

I am not sure.  We had one delivered today, and I am told they will all be here by Wednesday

Simon

Matt.N0056

Quote from: Simon Dunn on September 23, 2013, 10:02:09 AM
Quote from: neale95 on September 21, 2013, 12:15:22 PM
Simon,

Nathan,

There are a lot of scenarios.  However, the most likely would be Redditch

Simon

Thanks Simon.

By the way I'm Matt, not Nathan ::)

Simon Dunn

winston

Hi Simon,

Thanks for all of your replies!

Just one other thing that crossed my mind, why are Rotala choosing to dispose of their ADL Dart SLF/MCV Evolutions when the original decision to dispose of the 23 x MAN/MCV Evolutions was primarily down to MAN?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk