News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

What routes will the B7RLES and streetlites go onto that were previously on the 31/32 and 42/43 when you stop running these services?

@Trident 4194 - Diamond aren't stopping running the above routes, they are just returning to being commercially operated under Diamond brand in lieu of West Midlands Bus, Winston

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on August 14, 2021, 06:47:53 PM
What routes will the B7RLES and streetlites go onto that were previously on the 31/32 and 42/43 when you stop running these services?

@Trident 4194 - Diamond aren't stopping running the above routes, they are just returning to being commercially operated under Diamond brand in lieu of West Midlands Bus, Winston

I agree

WWH44L

Quote from: Simon Dunn on August 14, 2021, 06:00:33 PM
Thank you.  All the StreetDecks have been delivered.  I have spoken to the depot about these points and they will action

Thank you once again

Simon

Cheers Simon, so should 40846 actually be numbered 40843? So seems odd that there is a gap from the main batch.

Thanks again.

Wumpty

Quote from: Simon Dunn on August 14, 2021, 05:57:29 PM
At this moment in time this isn't something we are inclined to do
Thanks for the reply and taking the time to interact Simon - hope you are well.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

the trainbasher

Hi Simon

Re the 250/251.

Is the 250 diversion via Lower High Street/Crown Lane a permanent thing as the BODS entry is still showing Stourbrisge Town Centre and Town Hall as stops, yet on site the flags for those are showing as Not In Use? If it is permanent, then will a variation be put in and BODS updated to show it stopping at Crown Lane, Tesco?

The 251 - still showing on BODS as not calling at Crown Lane Tesco (Stourbridge) and not calling at "Leys Crescent", "Canal Bridge" and "Nagersfield Road" even though it does in reality. Is this section along Leys Road and Moor Street meant to be Hail and Ride then or is it meant to be fixed bus stops?

Regards

Tom

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Westy

Hi Simon.

Any news on when the new 31 timetable will be available, seeing Nx have put theirs up(finally) online?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on August 19, 2021, 02:59:06 PM
Hi Simon.

Any news on when the new 31 timetable will be available, seeing Nx have put theirs up(finally) online?

It will be on line this week

IMarkeh

With the rebrand of Hallmark, will you be getting this updated on the Traveline NOC database? All journey planners and everything online still refers to services as Hallmark buses and links to the Hallmark site.

Secondly, I ask, why aren't the upcoming South East changes not being publicised on the Diamond website?

I finally ask, is the customer services post vacant because since the transition over to Diamond from Hallmark, there seems to be no updates or any replies to tweets anymore (Probably the same reason as the upcoming service changes aren't posted).

PS, I can see that the changes got made to the north west parts of the tickets area on the website. These look much better. Hopefully the South East ticket information will be inputted in the future (again, would this be down to the seemingly non existing customer service person at Hallmark/south east).

Trident 4194

Hi Simon,

As a regular on your 4H route I must question the journey times permitted especially on Saturdays. Today there was a good 30 minute gap in service due to late running. Whilst I know reduced journey times reduces PVR, I would much prefer an every 15 minute frequency on a Saturday with buses running to the timetable

Simon Dunn

Quote from: IMarkeh on August 25, 2021, 05:46:16 PM
With the rebrand of Hallmark, will you be getting this updated on the Traveline NOC database? All journey planners and everything online still refers to services as Hallmark buses and links to the Hallmark site.

Secondly, I ask, why aren't the upcoming South East changes not being publicised on the Diamond website?

I finally ask, is the customer services post vacant because since the transition over to Diamond from Hallmark, there seems to be no updates or any replies to tweets anymore (Probably the same reason as the upcoming service changes aren't posted).

PS, I can see that the changes got made to the north west parts of the tickets area on the website. These look much better. Hopefully the South East ticket information will be inputted in the future (again, would this be down to the seemingly non existing customer service person at Hallmark/south east).

I am looking into your comments

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on August 28, 2021, 07:59:22 PM
Hi Simon,

As a regular on your 4H route I must question the journey times permitted especially on Saturdays. Today there was a good 30 minute gap in service due to late running. Whilst I know reduced journey times reduces PVR, I would much prefer an every 15 minute frequency on a Saturday with buses running to the timetable

Can you provide some specific information around location and time on Saturday please, so I can investigate why there was a gap

Trident 4194

Quote from: Simon Dunn on August 30, 2021, 05:13:03 PM
Can you provide some specific information around location and time on Saturday please, so I can investigate why there was a gap

Saturday just gone and it would have been around 2:30 in Hayley green area waiting for a bus. Tracker showed lot of late running services on the 4H

Westy

Don't know what vehicle number it was, but one of the dark blue B7Lre(I think?) put onto the 31/31e can only display 301 Mossley/301e Bloxwich.

Thought that little problem had been sorted out a couple of years ago?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on September 10, 2021, 05:45:06 PM
Don't know what vehicle number it was, but one of the dark blue B7Lre(I think?) put onto the 31/31e can only display 301 Mossley/301e Bloxwich.

Thought that little problem had been sorted out a couple of years ago?

I will investigate.  I am not aware there is a problem

Westy

Quote from: Simon Dunn on September 11, 2021, 11:28:52 AM

I will investigate.  I am not aware there is a problem

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on September 10, 2021, 06:01:55 PM
Would of been 30411

@Simon Dunn ☝☝☝ Winston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk