News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on August 04, 2021, 08:14:48 PM
Hi Simon,

125 liveried bus 32221 has had no working front destination display for a while now, was causing a bit of confusion when I rode it today. If they are having problems repairing it, couldn't they put the route number in the front window?

Stuart

I will investigate

Westy

Quote from: Simon Dunn on August 06, 2021, 04:42:52 AM
Sorry I believe we corrected this after your message.

Hi. Yes they did, but everytime there is an issue on Bloxwich Road, your drivers all seem initially to divert via Green Lane, for example the sink hole issue from a couple of years ago, Nx diverted via Marlow Street while Diamond diverted via Green Lane, until I told your social media, then they matched Nx.

Is it down to a lack of local knowledge,  seeing the local Nx garage is in the area, so they'd know,  unlike your garage being over Tividale?

I love Walsall buses

Hi Simon is 30413 permanently withdrawn or will it be repaired.

many thanks

BN

Hi Simon,
Just seen photos of 66895, that is a brilliant variant of the livery, very striking, very impressive.
Thanks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on August 06, 2021, 07:25:25 PM
Hi Simon is 30413 permanently withdrawn or will it be repaired.

many thanks

We have yet to decide

Simon Dunn

Quote from: BN on August 07, 2021, 04:34:44 PM
Hi Simon,
Just seen photos of 66895, that is a brilliant variant of the livery, very striking, very impressive.
Thanks

Yes I like what they have done as well.

Wumpty

Hi Simon, I trust you're well.

Would/have Rotala considered repainting any of the fleet into local heritage colours? Perhaps a Tividale Bus into Birmingham Coach Company livery and similar at the other group companies? I appreciate that Rotala and the Diamond brands have evolved radically since the BCC days, though perhaps a polite nod to local transport history that many would still remember?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

fleetline6477

One of the remaining Plaxton Darts in Pete's yellow would look great, putting Central or Hansons logos back on one of the last few vehicles in their liveries would be good too.

cris 99

What has happened to 32307 i noticed its disappeared of bustimes now too
17//72/73/97/X12

WWH44L

Hi Simon, couple of things from Bolton:

32211 is tracking as 30404.

40838 is still not tracking

Bolton Spare is still being used and I think it might be 32211 as above.

Also, have all the Streetdecks been delivered now? As deliveries up to 40842 are out then 40846 is the next. I thought they were only due up to 40843 so is 40846 numbered incorrectly?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Wumpty on August 11, 2021, 12:55:37 PM
Hi Simon, I trust you're well.

Would/have Rotala considered repainting any of the fleet into local heritage colours? Perhaps a Tividale Bus into Birmingham Coach Company livery and similar at the other group companies? I appreciate that Rotala and the Diamond brands have evolved radically since the BCC days, though perhaps a polite nod to local transport history that many would still remember?

At this moment in time this isn't something we are inclined to do

Simon Dunn

Quote from: fleetline6477 on August 11, 2021, 09:18:36 PM
One of the remaining Plaxton Darts in Pete's yellow would look great, putting Central or Hansons logos back on one of the last few vehicles in their liveries would be good too.

Again - at this time, this isn't something we intend to do

Simon Dunn

Quote from: cris 99 on August 12, 2021, 10:25:29 AM
What has happened to 32307 i noticed its disappeared of bustimes now too

I will check

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on August 13, 2021, 05:05:29 PM
Hi Simon, couple of things from Bolton:

32211 is tracking as 30404.

40838 is still not tracking

Bolton Spare is still being used and I think it might be 32211 as above.

Also, have all the Streetdecks been delivered now? As deliveries up to 40842 are out then 40846 is the next. I thought they were only due up to 40843 so is 40846 numbered incorrectly?

Thank you.  All the StreetDecks have been delivered.  I have spoken to the depot about these points and they will action

Thank you once again

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Simon Dunn on August 14, 2021, 05:59:47 PM
I will check

The vehicle has had a replacement engine fitted and it now undergoing repaint

Simon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk