News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IMarkeh

Quote from: Simon Dunn on April 20, 2021, 08:17:23 AM
Dear Sir,

I see every comments from our Diamond Bus website.  I also see a responses.  I do not personally tie up that every message is responded to.  However, if you can provide me with details of the email you sent.  i.e. Date/Time and who from.  I will investigate

Simon
I emailed in about a month or so ago with regards there being a lot of missing (or old dated) information in the tickets area of the Diamond website. Even worse now that the South East division has merged over, the ticketing information in some of the categories hasn't been updated.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: IMarkeh on April 25, 2021, 07:49:16 PM
I emailed in about a month or so ago with regards there being a lot of missing (or old dated) information in the tickets area of the Diamond website. Even worse now that the South East division has merged over, the ticketing information in some of the categories hasn't been updated.

Dear Sir,

Can you either send your complaints to my email simon.dunn@rotala.co.uk or provide the email address you sent them from.

Thank you

Simon

CX06 BJF

Hi Simon,

I was just wondering if there was a specific reason for the MAN/Plaxton Centros being chosen for electric conversion? Also, are there any plans for similar conversions to be carried out in the future?

Thanks.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: CX06 BJF on May 12, 2021, 08:44:42 PM
Hi Simon,

I was just wondering if there was a specific reason for the MAN/Plaxton Centros being chosen for electric conversion? Also, are there any plans for similar conversions to be carried out in the future?

Thanks.

We have a few variants on Engine running on Centro bodies.  However, the MAN engine is/ was the worst performing of everything we operate and hence the decision

CX06 BJF

Quote from: Simon Dunn on May 16, 2021, 07:42:04 PM
We have a few variants on Engine running on Centro bodies.  However, the MAN engine is/ was the worst performing of everything we operate and hence the decision

Thanks Simon, much appreciated!

BN

Quote from: CX06 BJF on May 19, 2021, 05:59:06 PM
Thanks Simon, much appreciated!
Have any of them been completed yet Simon?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: BN on May 19, 2021, 06:45:04 PM
Have any of them been completed yet Simon?

No.  None of them have been completed as yet

Trident 4194

Hi Simon,

On your tracking app/ website how come you have removed the fleet number info that was displayed alongside journey?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 22, 2021, 08:23:38 PM
Hi Simon,

On your tracking app/ website how come you have removed the fleet number info that was displayed alongside journey?

In the last rounds of updates, the fleet number has been ommitted

Simon

Stuharris 6360

Hi Simon,

Hope you are well.

Any news on Diamond taking part in the SwiftGo scheme?

Thanks

Stuart
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on May 24, 2021, 03:50:05 PM
Hi Simon,

Hope you are well.

Any news on Diamond taking part in the SwiftGo scheme?

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart,

We have now signed a contract to adopt this.

Work is underway to agree the capping arrangements and it will be launched in due course

Simon

Westy

Hi Simon

I'm assuming a TfWm 'cock up' on this, but are the very early journeys on Walsall 31 on Sundays still operated by yourselves?

The current roadside timetable posters dated 18th April have them missing, but they are still showing online on both your website & (one for @Tony here!) on Nx's website as well!

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on May 25, 2021, 06:07:08 PM
Hi Simon

I'm assuming a TfWm 'cock up' on this, but are the very early journeys on Walsall 31 on Sundays still operated by yourselves?

The current roadside timetable posters dated 18th April have them missing, but they are still showing online on both your website & (one for @Tony here!) on Nx's website as well!

We will pick this up with TfWM

BN

Simon,
Flying effort on the repaints, fleet looks smart. Many more left to do? Also what new deliveries are still left to come please?
Thanks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: BN on May 25, 2021, 08:03:18 PM
Simon,
Flying effort on the repaints, fleet looks smart. Many more left to do? Also what new deliveries are still left to come please?
Thanks

We have around 4 left to paint.  We still have around 30 new double decks to come for Bolton

Simon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk