News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

3 of the white street lites from the 5 that was due to go to Heathrow which are at tividale Redditch Kidderminster are in London will they becoming back or  staying there pics on Facebook  they are on rail replacement services

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on February 15, 2021, 07:35:15 AM
3 of the white street lites from the 5 that was due to go to Heathrow which are at tividale Redditch Kidderminster are in London will they becoming back or  staying there pics on Facebook  they are on rail replacement services

They are staying at Heathrow

Solo1

Thank you will the others be joining them

Solo1

Will any of the Hanson's buses be painted & I take it the central buses  ones will all get done at some point

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Simon Dunn on February 15, 2021, 07:54:48 AM
They are staying at Heathrow

Will 32311 be coming back up north @Simon Dunn? As I've seen a recent photo of it and it appears to have been repainted back into the Brighter Diamond livery from the white Hallmark livery it was wearing previously.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Michael Bevan on February 15, 2021, 08:08:58 AM
Will 32311 be coming back up north @Simon Dunn? As I've seen a recent photo of it and it appears to have been repainted back into the Brighter Diamond livery from the white Hallmark livery it was wearing previously.

No it will stay there.  All the Hallmark fleet is being rebranded Diamond

Solo1

Will preston bus be rebranded as diamond north west 

Simon Dunn

Solo1

Quote from: Simon Dunn on February 16, 2021, 01:23:55 PM
No
ok thank  you  how come hallmark been rebranded &not Preston bus as well

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on February 16, 2021, 03:32:11 PM
ok thank  you  how come hallmark been rebranded &not Preston bus as well

Their is value in the Preston brand.  The Hallmark Buses only operate tendered services.

BusMan Greg

Would you ever consider the posibility of a more frequent Tamworth - Kingsbury - Birmingham service at some point?  I understand Central buses trialled an hourly X16 back in 2016 after Arriva cut the 116, but the service failed to bring sufficient revenue! Nevertheless, this could still be a possibility next year when the clean air zone comes into place (meaning less people will want to drive to Birmingham)

Solo1

Quote from: Simon Dunn on February 17, 2021, 05:13:02 PM
Their is value in the Preston brand.  The Hallmark Buses only operate tendered services.
ok thanks

Cedric

simon
i would just liked to say. that the 45minute timetable that came in  october  on  the  10 in kidderminster is working out better for the drivers and passengers  it means the drivers can keep to time easier . and  it  also with more people  on one bus it  makes it better for  you .  cedric
diamond 8\10/125/292

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Cedric on February 23, 2021, 12:00:39 AM
simon
i would just liked to say. that the 45minute timetable that came in  october  on  the  10 in kidderminster is working out better for the drivers and passengers  it means the drivers can keep to time easier . and  it  also with more people  on one bus it  makes it better for  you .  cedric

Thank you for the feedback.  Lets see what happens when life returns to "normal"

Jakemat10

Just seen a pic of 30960 on the 16 didn't think darts were allowed on the 16 due to it requiring euro 6
Buses

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk