News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on December 09, 2020, 09:42:08 PM
Hoping you can put my mind to rest Simon.

This morning's 326, don't know what happened, but the driver initially charged me for a £1.20 ticket ('Twirly') on my contactless, instead of a £3.20 Walsall Nbus. (He blamed the plastic screen!)

He did give me the correct ticket eventually & when I asked him about the incorrect ticket, he said it would be sorted & kept that ticket.

I can wait for my statement to come & check it was done correctly, but is there anything that can be done in the meantime?

(If NX Walsall Travelshop had been open last Saturday, this wouldn't have arisen in the first place. I do hope whatever problem caused the temporary closure has been rectified, for this Saturday?)

Dear Sir,

I have sent your message onto the Operations Manager, in the mean time can you send me an email to simon.dunn@rotala.co.uk as I will need some further details.

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 10, 2020, 01:52:59 PM
Dear Sir,

I have sent your message onto the Operations Manager, in the mean time can you send me an email to simon.dunn@rotala.co.uk as I will need some further details.

Simon

Dear Sir,

I have now seen an Audit trail which shows the ticket was cancelled and there shouldn't be any charge to your account.  No need to contact me by email now.

Simon

Westy

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 11, 2020, 05:15:16 AM
Dear Sir,

I have now seen an Audit trail which shows the ticket was cancelled and there shouldn't be any charge to your account.  No need to contact me by email now.

Simon

Thanks Simon.

Would've emailed you last night, but I was recovering from being nearly squashed by a fork lift truck yesterday!

Westy

Good start for the 715am 326 from Bloxwich this morning.

Only 15 mins late, but he was parked around the corner by the fountain a good 5 minutes I would say!

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on December 14, 2020, 07:35:14 AM
Good start for the 715am 326 from Bloxwich this morning.

Only 15 mins late, but he was parked around the corner by the fountain a good 5 minutes I would say!

Thank you.  We will interview the driver concerned

Simon

WWH44L

Hi Simon, just driven past Bolton depot and noticed 69157 one of the acquired first B7s freshly painted in Preston Bus livery. Do you know how many are off to Preston and if so which ones?

Looked really smart btw! 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on December 15, 2020, 12:09:40 PM
Hi Simon, just driven past Bolton depot and noticed 69157 one of the acquired first B7s freshly painted in Preston Bus livery. Do you know how many are off to Preston and if so which ones?

Looked really smart btw!

We expect around 10 of them.  It will take some time as they will be painted and released as the balance of the new buses arrive

Simon

Tony

I have just removed a post with a complaint about a driver where someone could easily go out now and identify that driver. The forum is not a place for that. Please make complaints like that direct to the company

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Tony on December 23, 2020, 04:22:49 PM
I have just removed a post with a complaint about a driver where someone could easily go out now and identify that driver. The forum is not a place for that. Please make complaints like that direct to the company
All

If you want to send this to my email simon.dunn@rotala.co.uk I will look at it

Tony

Quote from: l.murphy123 on December 23, 2020, 05:46:08 PM
Asian male is hardly a specific description. Shall email Simon.

A fleetnumber and route does though!

LancashireLad

Hi Simon,

I am surprised that nobody have asked this question, regarding the recently acquired ex First Volvo B7RLE's.

Are they to be numbered in the Rotala fleet numbering series or are they to retain their first fleet numbers?

Thanks in advance

Lancashire Lad

l.murphy123

Simon what routes will you be trialing next stop announcements on?
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Simon Dunn

Quote from: LancashireLad on December 31, 2020, 11:25:10 AM
Hi Simon,

I am surprised that nobody have asked this question, regarding the recently acquired ex First Volvo B7RLE's.

Are they to be numbered in the Rotala fleet numbering series or are they to retain their first fleet numbers?

Thanks in advance

Lancashire Lad

There isnt a plan to renumber them

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: l.murphy123 on December 31, 2020, 07:02:37 PM
Simon what routes will you be trialing next stop announcements on?

We have Next Stop equipment installed in at least one route in every area. In the West Midlands we are focused on getting the 16 to work

l.murphy123

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 01, 2021, 03:33:51 PM
We have Next Stop equipment installed in at least one route in every area. In the West Midlands we are focused on getting the 16 to work

What will the route(s) be in and around Walsall?
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk