News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on October 15, 2020, 07:13:32 PM
It did what !!!!

We have relooked at the tracking.  This incident will be followed up, the driver did fail to serve the first 3 stops

Simon

Jakemat10

30639 is tracking on the 4H is the bus back on the road or ticket machine error

WWH44L

Hi Simon,

Do you know what the problem is with the destination displays at Bolton again? It doesn't seem to be one type as I've seen at least one of each type of vehicle with paper displays in the front. It's been going on for around a month I'd say now. Doesn't look at all professional.

l.murphy123

Hi Simon, bus pulled up (not at a stand) at bilston bus station with 4M Merry Hill on the side?? Rather confusing
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jakemat10 on October 17, 2020, 03:29:53 PM
30639 is tracking on the 4H is the bus back on the road or ticket machine error

This is an error

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on October 19, 2020, 10:23:48 PM
Hi Simon,

Do you know what the problem is with the destination displays at Bolton again? It doesn't seem to be one type as I've seen at least one of each type of vehicle with paper displays in the front. It's been going on for around a month I'd say now. Doesn't look at all professional.

I am not aware of any problems.  New Buses have continued to arrive.  Do you know what bus, date, etc?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: l.murphy123 on October 21, 2020, 05:24:46 PM
Hi Simon, bus pulled up (not at a stand) at bilston bus station with 4M Merry Hill on the side?? Rather confusing

As you probably know we don't operate the 4M.  We do, have it on our blinds.  Do you know which vehicle?  Date?  Time?

BD12TCJ

Quote from: Simon Dunn on October 22, 2020, 06:37:31 AM
I am not aware of any problems.  New Buses have continued to arrive.  Do you know what bus, date, etc?

I must say, I've notice similar. The new buses seem fine, it's the others.

On another note, some of the destinations have been reprogrammed with either the destination number on the left (slightly unusual way round) or on the right but is quite small, for example the 501 or the 575 destination blinds. Maybe that will change this week when the service changes happen.

l.murphy123

Quote from: Simon Dunn on October 22, 2020, 06:38:13 AM
As you probably know we don't operate the 4M.  We do, have it on our blinds.  Do you know which vehicle?  Date?  Time?

It was yesterday evening didn't get any further details as it wasn't at a stand so assumed the driver would change it.
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Jakemat10

Just came across that 30007 30120 30922 haven't been in service for quite a while now will they be returning any time soon

Thanks

Jake

@Simon Dunn 20888 on the 25 to Ward End today has a faulty front display. It was displaying "25252525..." squashed in on the front dsiplay earlier. No destination displayed like they normally would.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: BD12TCJ on October 22, 2020, 05:25:07 PM
I must say, I've notice similar. The new buses seem fine, it's the others.

On another note, some of the destinations have been reprogrammed with either the destination number on the left (slightly unusual way round) or on the right but is quite small, for example the 501 or the 575 destination blinds. Maybe that will change this week when the service changes happen.

They are working through the problems.  The New buses are all Mobitech blinds and are uploaded remotely. 

We are working through any buses with blind issues

Simon Dunn

Quote from: 2206 on October 27, 2020, 01:53:53 PM
@Simon Dunn 20888 on the 25 to Ward End today has a faulty front display. It was displaying "25252525..." squashed in on the front dsiplay earlier. No destination displayed like they normally would.

I will get our Engineers to look at it

Thank you

MW

Quote from: Simon Dunn on October 29, 2020, 07:11:58 AM
They are working through the problems.  The New buses are all Mobitech blinds and are uploaded remotely. 

We are working through any buses with blind issues

Do you as an operator prefer Hanover or Mobitec? Is there a massive price difference?

WWH44L

Quote from: Simon Dunn on October 22, 2020, 06:37:31 AM

Apologies for the delayed reply but not been out as much. However I spotted 32211 on a 507 today around 16:15. Paper destination on the front and 575 on the rear.
Some vehicles have been reprogrammed by the looks of it where the number at the front is on the offside however the font seems to be a lot smaller than previously. Just a bit of inconsistency across the fleet.

On another point, really like the positive branding on the 163 Streetdecks and the publicity around it. However the an advert has been stuff over the rear imagery of 40779 which defeats the objective. Is this a mistake or will they even get side adverts too?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk