News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Morning Simon

715am 326 from Bloxwich didn't arrive  this morning.

But your app suggests it's in service,  on route!

So where was it at Bloxwich then?

Hope the 745am is coming!

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jakemat10 on October 11, 2020, 04:27:14 PM
Thanks for reply also just come across 30932 is parked in the yard at tividale is this being prepped for the scrap yard or mot work

Thanks

Jake

We are trying to get parts for the vehicle.  It has been parked across the road for space

Solo1

The tracker shows 30938 on 16 but I thought that had gone thanks

Westy

Quote from: Westy on October 12, 2020, 07:41:14 AM
Morning Simon

715am 326 from Bloxwich didn't arrive  this morning.

But your app suggests it's in service,  on route!

So where was it at Bloxwich then?

Hope the 745am is coming!

Tuesday morning,  10 mins late.

Ticket machine could not read my Swift card, but driver did ring the depot to tell them.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on October 12, 2020, 09:08:36 AM
The tracker shows 30938 on 16 but I thought that had gone thanks

The vehicle has returned off lease.  The fleet number will be removed from the tracker

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on October 13, 2020, 07:34:20 AM
Tuesday morning,  10 mins late.

Ticket machine could not read my Swift card, but driver did ring the depot to tell them.

I agree the bus operated late and we are investigating.  The driver did accept other swift products during the day.  However, we will pick this up

Westy

Quote from: Simon Dunn on October 14, 2020, 01:35:05 PM
I agree the bus operated late and we are investigating.  The driver did accept other swift products during the day.  However, we will pick this up

What about Monday?

BD12TCJ

Obviously right now things are difficult, but does Rotala ever see itself expanding overseas as opportunities arise in the future?

Simon Dunn

Simon Dunn

Quote from: BD12TCJ on October 14, 2020, 10:28:53 PM
Obviously right now things are difficult, but does Rotala ever see itself expanding overseas as opportunities arise in the future?

You can never rule anything out.  However, it is not something we are considering at present

Westy

Quote from: Simon Dunn on October 15, 2020, 08:55:14 AM
Are you saying the bus was late Monday?

It never arrived at Bloxwich on Monday!

(See earlier message!)

Had to wait for the 745am instead.

Your app suggested it was in service.

I'm thinking if it was late out of the depot,  the driver was told to pick up route at a convenient point, because one of your drivers told me once they had been told to do that!

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on October 15, 2020, 09:52:05 AM
It never arrived at Bloxwich on Monday!

(See earlier message!)

Had to wait for the 745am instead.

Your app suggested it was in service.

I'm thinking if it was late out of the depot,  the driver was told to pick up route at a convenient point, because one of your drivers told me once they had been told to do that!

I am advised by the Operations Manager that the tracking shows that the vehicle operated 3 minutes late

Westy

So he's saying that the vehicle showed up at Bloxwich, because he is incorrect!

I'm normally there at least 10 mins before!

JPC

Quote from: Westy on October 15, 2020, 04:27:25 PM
So he's saying that the vehicle showed up at Bloxwich, because he is incorrect!

I'm normally there at least 10 mins before!

The tracking for the bus on Monday morning suggests it started at/came on to the route at Croxdene Ave/Central Drive near Bloxwich rail station - so indeed did miss out the few stops before that point.

Westy

Quote from: JPC on October 15, 2020, 06:13:44 PM
The tracking for the bus on Monday morning suggests it started at/came on to the route at Croxdene Ave/Central Drive near Bloxwich rail station - so indeed did miss out the few stops before that point.

It did what !!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk