News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakemat10

When will 30639 return I've seen it on staff duties few times last month but haven't seen it for A while now

Thanks

Jake

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on August 02, 2020, 06:54:51 PM
Ok Thanks.

Is there any plans to integrate this service with another one? Something like the 228/250 may be? So that might help with patronage as I know the 250 is  quite a popular route.  So you could run it as Kinver to Stourbridge 228 link it up  with the 250, or even link it up with the 142 as someone did say in a separate post.

We need to review in the next few weeks. 

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on August 03, 2020, 08:04:08 AM
Update this morning,  different driver not aware of diversion either.

Not told by manager.

I told him to go through Mossley as well!

I have had someone review the timeliness performance, on the 29th we were over 5 minutes late at one fare stage all day.  The rest operated within the window of tolerance.

On 3rd August - performance was more erractic.  We are going to keep the service delivery under review and watch what happens with service delivery over the next 2 weeks

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jakemat10 on August 04, 2020, 12:15:36 PM
When will 30639 return I've seen it on staff duties few times last month but haven't seen it for A while now

Thanks

Jake

The vehicle was stolen and damaged - we believe the vehicle is uneconomical to repair

Simon

Jakemat10

I wasn't expecting to hear that... will it not return now then

Westy

Quote from: Simon Dunn on August 04, 2020, 04:31:31 PM
I have had someone review the timeliness performance, on the 29th we were over 5 minutes late at one fare stage all day.  The rest operated within the window of tolerance.

On 3rd August - performance was more erractic.  We are going to keep the service delivery under review and watch what happens with service delivery over the next 2 weeks

Simon

Thank you.

"Window of tolerance" ?

Tony

Quote from: Westy on August 04, 2020, 07:05:22 PM
Thank you.

"Window of tolerance" ?
DVSA regards up to one minute early (due to differences in clocks) and 4min 59sec late as the window of tolerance

BD12TCJ

What's the story behind open top 40100, ie the name Julia and how the open top came about? Thanks.

Jakemat10

Will Julia be making an appearance in the midlands at any point

Thanks

Jake

MasterPlan

How has the 44 been doing since it's introduction?

Any better than the 202? Or too early to tell?
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: BD12TCJ on August 07, 2020, 10:30:59 AM
What's the story behind open top 40100, ie the name Julia and how the open top came about? Thanks.

Julia was the name on the bus when we acquired it.  The depot decided to retain it

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jakemat10 on August 07, 2020, 01:18:49 PM
Will Julia be making an appearance in the midlands at any point

Thanks

Jake

I originally exchanged the bus against a debt.  It was originally planned for the Midlands and was sent to paint.  Bolton have since asked if they could keep it, and considering we are most in need of vehicles there in the short term, it is staying there for now

Simon Dunn

Quote from: MasterPlan on August 09, 2020, 09:06:48 PM
How has the 44 been doing since it's introduction?

Any better than the 202? Or too early to tell?

Passenger numbers across everything are still 30-50% of what they were.  So, nothing is an indication of any level of normality

Solo1

Where was the decker going to be used in the midlands thanks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on August 13, 2020, 07:35:01 AM
Where was the decker going to be used in the midlands thanks

We hadn't decided

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk