News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Hi,

have anymore vehicles gone been going into repaint or still on hold?

SO6597

Hi Simon,

Sorry that you won't be running the 202 any longer. Do you know if there's any other operator who may pick up parts of the route which will no longer be served (I'm thinking of Rubery - Rednal - Lickey areas in particular)?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: cris 99 on May 27, 2020, 09:58:23 AM
hi simon what 4 E200s have gone to Bolton

4 ex Central E200's.  2 from Heathrow and 2 from West Midlands

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jack on May 27, 2020, 01:13:29 PM
Hi,

have anymore vehicles gone been going into repaint or still on hold?

Buses have been painted during the last few weeks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: SO6597 on May 28, 2020, 07:45:24 PM
Hi Simon,

Sorry that you won't be running the 202 any longer. Do you know if there's any other operator who may pick up parts of the route which will no longer be served (I'm thinking of Rubery - Rednal - Lickey areas in particular)?

We have provided data to WCC.  I am unsure what they have done with.

We have modified the route, with a view to improving commercial viability.  We had been in discussion with WCC for a while over a few routes

Simon

Trident 4194

I notice 4H drivers are still using Stourbridge road from Halesowen rather than pool road as per new timetable. Don't know why they are driving longer distances than needed

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 30, 2020, 09:11:04 AM
I notice 4H drivers are still using Stourbridge road from Halesowen rather than pool road as per new timetable. Don't know why they are driving longer distances than needed

Have you got any specific journey details so I can get them investigated?

Trident 4194

Quote from: Simon Dunn on May 30, 2020, 09:33:27 PM
Have you got any specific journey details so I can get them investigated?

Every single 4H journey used the old route of Stourbridge road rather than pool road. Maybe drivers are unaware

WWH44L

Hi Simon, now that certain restrictions are now easing slightly, are you able to share the revised timetable for the new deliveries from Wrightbus?  Especially the ones that were due at Bolton in April and June?

Pat

Hi Simon

Are drivers issued with correct company uniform when they join the company?  I've seen some drivers wearing other operators uniform whilst driving your services.  Also, do you have any guidelines on the wearing of uniform?  I've seen drivers wearing hoodies and unsuitable footwear, such as bright green trainers.

Solo1

Which ones have been done Tividale/Kidderminster/Redditch depots. Thanks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on June 09, 2020, 10:22:26 AM
Hi Simon, now that certain restrictions are now easing slightly, are you able to share the revised timetable for the new deliveries from Wrightbus?  Especially the ones that were due at Bolton in April and June?

The next vehicles due are for Preston, which I am advised are a few weeks away.  The whole programme due to Social distancing have rescheduled the whole order which was originally all due to be delivered by December 2020 to now re-phase to May 2021

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Pat on June 11, 2020, 12:12:54 PM
Hi Simon

Are drivers issued with correct company uniform when they join the company?  I've seen some drivers wearing other operators uniform whilst driving your services.  Also, do you have any guidelines on the wearing of uniform?  I've seen drivers wearing hoodies and unsuitable footwear, such as bright green trainers.

Nobody should be wearing a hoodie or trainers.  Since 17th March, we have continued to recruit drivers, and I am aware that due to shutdowns new drivers have asked to wear Dark trousers/white shirt.

If you can give me the specific dates/times of the drivers in breach or even route I will pick this up with the depot

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on June 11, 2020, 02:09:06 PM
Which ones have been done Tividale/Kidderminster/Redditch depots. Thanks

I don't understand the question

Solo1

Quote from: Simon Dunn on June 12, 2020, 01:17:50 PM
I don't understand the question
should of been what buses have recently  been repainted at  tividale Kidderminster  Redditch depots thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk