News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Hi Simon, what is the reason for withdrawing the 002 from the £30 value monthly ticket . Seems very odd to me, when that is one of the main reasons why customers may buy this. Unless your aware of this and are simply trying to up your margins so you can fund more mellors. Certainly lost one customer through this. Won't be paying £30 to simply travel on the 4H for a month.

Look forward to your reply

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 24, 2020, 08:39:12 AM
Hi Simon, what is the reason for withdrawing the 002 from the £30 value monthly ticket . Seems very odd to me, when that is one of the main reasons why customers may buy this. Unless your aware of this and are simply trying to up your margins so you can fund more mellors. Certainly lost one customer through this. Won't be paying £30 to simply travel on the 4H for a month.

Look forward to your reply

As I am sure you can appreciate the introduction of the low fare zones, and then the subsequent set up of NBus products to match those has meant we have had to change our fares structure to reflect the zonal approach.

Do you travel within the Low Fare zone only?

Trident 4194

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 24, 2020, 04:37:57 PM
As I am sure you can appreciate the introduction of the low fare zones, and then the subsequent set up of NBus products to match those has meant we have had to change our fares structure to reflect the zonal approach.

Do you travel within the Low Fare zone only?

I don't know whether merry hill, hayley green and blackheath qualify in the low fare zone

Bus Man K2

Hi @Simon Dunn  I have just driven pased one of your buses. On the blind it stated it was a 17, surely the blind should've been updated to say 17A by now? If the blinds have been updated why wasn't it showing 17A? Sorry I didn't get the fleet no of this bus. It was heading to stourbridge and it was at the bottom of Vicarage Road Amblecote at 21:18ish.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 28, 2020, 09:23:54 PM
Hi @Simon Dunn  I have just driven pased one of your buses. On the blind it stated it was a 17, surely the blind should've been updated to say 17A by now? If the blinds have been updated why wasn't it showing 17A? Sorry I didn't get the fleet no of this bus. It was heading to stourbridge and it was at the bottom of Vicarage Road Amblecote at 21:18ish.

The blinds have been updated, we have both variations on the blind.

I will look at what bus was on last night and have it checked

Simon

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 29, 2020, 04:29:07 AM
The blinds have been updated, we have both variations on the blind.

I will look at what bus was on last night and have it checked

Simon

Hi @Simon Dunn thanks for that. Did you find out which bus it was?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 29, 2020, 03:20:41 PM
Hi @Simon Dunn thanks for that. Did you find out which bus it was?

The vast majority of the evening services are now run by Mellors.  I asked for them all to be re-programmed

Simon

IMarkeh

Hi Simon, do you have any further updates on the Bolton Streedecks? I know previously you did say April but I am just wondering if this has been brought forward or pushed back?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: IMarkeh on January 30, 2020, 02:24:35 PM
Hi Simon, do you have any further updates on the Bolton Streedecks? I know previously you did say April but I am just wondering if this has been brought forward or pushed back?

We still expect deliveries to commence April. 

l.murphy123

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 12, 2020, 01:51:43 PM
This isn't something we are involved with

Cheers. There are West Midlands Bus branded timetable flyers for the 35/35B that is marketed around Lichfield. No mention of the 10A. Still unsure why Lichfield is being pushed so much but good to see the 35 being names anyway as it is faster than the 10A.
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 21, 2019, 06:32:59 AM
There is no reason why it shouldn't work.  I have our Engineering looking at this

Hi @Simon Dunn I was wondering did you/have you found out why the Wifi isn't working on some of your vehicles?

BH2004

What are the routes that run from tividale depot

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on February 07, 2020, 09:44:27 AM
Hi @Simon Dunn I was wondering did you/have you found out why the Wifi isn't working on some of your vehicles?

We are working through the vehicles now

Simon Dunn

Quote from: BH2004 on February 07, 2020, 03:57:59 PM
What are the routes that run from tividale depot

There are a lot.  Is there anything specific you are interested in

Trident 4194

In your £38 ticket are the 13/17,231 all valid In this ticket. I can't help but think your website regarding tickets is extremely vague for customers, and a bit of clarity would be appreciated

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk