News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 02, 2020, 07:59:48 PM
Hi @Simon Dunn I think NXC have had their new allocatons for the Rail Station agreed, as they have announced it on their website.

Hi @Simon Dunn  I was just wondering have you now had conformation of which stop you will be serving for the Rail Station (forecout)?

Also will there be a new timetable for that service to show the new stand?

Lastly nothing to do with Cov Rail Station. Will there also be a new timetable for the 17 Dudley? As the current one is headed as service 17B and not 17. It is only headed as 17B on the actuall timetable page, it is not headed on the list of services as 17B.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 06, 2020, 11:25:41 AM
Hi @Simon Dunn  I was just wondering have you now had conformation of which stop you will be serving for the Rail Station (forecout)?

Also will there be a new timetable for that service to show the new stand?

Lastly nothing to do with Cov Rail Station. Will there also be a new timetable for the 17 Dudley? As the current one is headed as service 17B and not 17. It is only headed as 17B on the actuall timetable page, it is not headed on the list of services as 17B.

We have not been allocated a stop in Coventry

The 17 will change - timetable currently in the process of being agreed

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 06, 2020, 11:30:49 AM
We have not been allocated a stop in Coventry

The 17 will change - timetable currently in the process of being agreed

Thanks for the quick response.

I assumed that the 17 timetable had already been agreed as on another website that timetable had been updated. With no change to your service as far as I can see, unless you can elaborate more on this? No worries if not as I know some companies like to keep a changes to timetable quiet until a  couple of week before it changes.

l.murphy123

Simon - interesting to see an advert for Lichfield 'up to 3 buses an hour' in the red West Midlands (Network) Bus branding. This was at Walsall bus station on the digital screens. Is this something Diamond and NX are involved with? Im aware Staffs have a gateway to Lichfield project too.
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

BD12TCJ

Simon,

Is SO65LRJ having the vinyls advertising the housing estate in Leigh removed in the future? Or at least some new vinyls on the windows as they're noticabley peeling.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: l.murphy123 on January 07, 2020, 11:46:00 PM
Simon - interesting to see an advert for Lichfield 'up to 3 buses an hour' in the red West Midlands (Network) Bus branding. This was at Walsall bus station on the digital screens. Is this something Diamond and NX are involved with? Im aware Staffs have a gateway to Lichfield project too.

This isn't something we are involved with

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 12, 2020, 01:51:43 PM

May be you need to think about getting involved.

l.murphy123

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 12, 2020, 01:51:43 PM

Free marketing for you then! Have you considered bringing back the X35 Arriva used to run?
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

WWH44L

Just a quick question Simon, how many new Streetdecks are due at Bolton and will these cover the remaining 103 leased First vehicles or are you obtaining others from elsewhere?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: l.murphy123 on January 13, 2020, 11:00:09 AM
Free marketing for you then! Have you considered bringing back the X35 Arriva used to run?

This is not something which is under consideration

Simon Dunn

Quote from: WWH44L on January 14, 2020, 11:00:51 AM
Just a quick question Simon, how many new Streetdecks are due at Bolton and will these cover the remaining 103 leased First vehicles or are you obtaining others from elsewhere?

I am not in the habit or misleading people or not telling the truth.  Therefore, I would rather not say at this point.

Sorry 

Bus Man K2

Hi @Simon Dunn  I was just wondering if theWest Midlands area map would be updated to show the 17 as serbice 17A? Also on the separate page for the 17 the currect website  timetable is headed as 17B on the actual page. Will this be superseeded by the number 17A?

Trident 4194

Why have vehicles started being replaced so often again especially on the 4H. 20743 appeared on there the other day. 30813 was took out of service after literally starting the route early yesterday morning . Today 30888 has been replaced, and 30413 has been replaced. I thought you had sorted these maintenance issues out, and were really making progress, fixing the likes of 30412.

I look forward to your reply

Thanks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 18, 2020, 01:35:54 PM
Why have vehicles started being replaced so often again especially on the 4H. 20743 appeared on there the other day. 30813 was took out of service after literally starting the route early yesterday morning . Today 30888 has been replaced, and 30413 has been replaced. I thought you had sorted these maintenance issues out, and were really making progress, fixing the likes of 30412.

I look forward to your reply

Thanks

I have checked

30813 yesterday Turbo failed in service so had to be withdrawn and returned to the depot
30888 had a ticket machine issue lost all power to base plate.

Unfortunately these issues can occur

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 17, 2020, 07:35:24 PM
Hi @Simon Dunn  I was just wondering if theWest Midlands area map would be updated to show the 17 as serbice 17A? Also on the separate page for the 17 the currect website  timetable is headed as 17B on the actual page. Will this be superseeded by the number 17A?

The website maps, service number and TT for the 17 will be updated on 26th.  Currently there is a service update note and a PDF link to the revised TT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk