News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevoj3026

Hi Simon,

Just a quick question are there any plans to have buses in Preston tracked via the app?

Thanks

Stephen

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Stevoj3026 on November 22, 2019, 01:18:20 AM
Hi Simon,

Just a quick question are there any plans to have buses in Preston tracked via the app?

Thanks

Stephen

Our Diamond Bus platform is due for upgrade.  We are waiting to see how that performs before upgrading the Preston Bus platform

Solo1

Any more mellor minis due this year for tividale Kidderminster Redditch thanks

Busboy105

What is the Long Acre depot now? Do Diamond still own it?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on November 25, 2019, 07:07:57 AM
Any more mellor minis due this year for tividale Kidderminster Redditch thanks

We are due 7 Mellors all for Tividale.  5 have arrived, so there is 2 left

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Busboy105 on November 25, 2019, 08:45:15 AM
What is the Long Acre depot now? Do Diamond still own it?

We sold the depot to Western Power a few years back.  So no.

Simon

Busboy105

Quote from: Simon Dunn on November 25, 2019, 10:51:21 AM
We sold the depot to Western Power a few years back.  So no.

Simon
Do you plan to open a new garage in Birmingham in the near future?

Solo1

Quote from: Simon Dunn on November 25, 2019, 10:50:50 AM
We are due 7 Mellors all for Tividale.  5 have arrived, so there is 2 left
I've got 3 of the 5 when wil the other 2 ofvthe 5 be out please thanks

Simon Dunn

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on November 25, 2019, 07:02:11 PM
I've got 3 of the 5 when wil the other 2 ofvthe 5 be out please thanks

The 6th vehicle turned up yesterday.  The others should be out in service today

Bus Man K2

Hi @Simon Dunn  I was wondering why you have produced individual timetables for the 125 and not any other timetables that are in the Oct edition of the booklet timetable?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on November 27, 2019, 11:59:37 AM
Hi @Simon Dunn  I was wondering why you have produced individual timetables for the 125 and not any other timetables that are in the Oct edition of the booklet timetable?

The 125 timetable is in both the Kidderminster network guide and has been printed individually.  We have distributed individually where we think there is no value in promoting the Kidderminster services

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Simon Dunn on November 27, 2019, 01:08:24 PM
The 125 timetable is in both the Kidderminster network guide and has been printed individually.  We have distributed individually where we think there is no value in promoting the Kidderminster services

Surely it would make sense to keep Kiddminsters book in Kiddy and surrounding area ie Bewdley and send the separate editions to other areas i.e Stourbridge?

BD12TCJ

Hi Simon,

The situation at Bolton just hasn't improved since my last comment, in fact, it seems to have gotten worse. Today, the 571 just didn't run, the 575 had a half hourly service and practically every other route suffered. Yesterday 3 consecutive boards on the 471 didn't run leading to delays of over 40 minutes etc etc.. If you dont have the drivers to operate routes, then the wise and honorable thing to do is to stop competing on routes which are already operated by other companies...

Thanks.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on November 27, 2019, 01:28:19 PM
Surely it would make sense to keep Kiddminsters book in Kiddy and surrounding area ie Bewdley and send the separate editions to other areas i.e Stourbridge?

That is my understanding of what has happened

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk