News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: IMarkeh on November 11, 2019, 07:21:30 PM
The other question was if the livery shown on YT61 FEM & YT61 FEP the brand new Preston Bus livery or is it just being applied to these few buses? If it's for the whole fleet, what are the next few buses due to be repainted into this new livery?

We will repaint any new buses or transferred buses into fleet.

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on November 11, 2019, 08:55:18 PM
Question for @SimonDunn @Diamond is it possible to send any timetable that Diamond produce to Travelshops in the West Midlands or allow to send them to TFWM to distribute them? As may people do not have access to the Internet and/or they do but the may prefer the printed glossy paper edition. Thank you

Regards

Bus Man K2

Most material is now jointly produced with TfWM.  Is there any shop or any timetable in particular you have in mind?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Simon Dunn on November 12, 2019, 06:23:09 AM
Most material is now jointly produced with TfWM.  Is there any shop or any timetable in particular you have in mind?

Hi Simon

Thanks for the response.

I was thinking about the 125  and 146 timetables. I can't remember if the 146 is still produced by TFWM or not?

Woth Regards to the 125 timetable it seems to appear for a couple of months at Stourbridge then dissappear for what feels like a lot longer. As the timetable that replases it is the Black and white edition. Is there any chance that Stourbridge could get a load of the 125 timetables delivered? Also if the 146 isn't produced by TFWM anymore could you please send your edition to the New Street Station Network travelshop?

Thank you

Kind regards

Bus Man K2

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on November 12, 2019, 07:03:21 AM
Hi Simon

Thanks for the response.

I was thinking about the 125  and 146 timetables. I can't remember if the 146 is still produced by TFWM or not?

Woth Regards to the 125 timetable it seems to appear for a couple of months at Stourbridge then dissappear for what feels like a lot longer. As the timetable that replases it is the Black and white edition. Is there any chance that Stourbridge could get a load of the 125 timetables delivered? Also if the 146 isn't produced by TFWM anymore could you please send your edition to the New Street Station Network travelshop?

Thank you

Kind regards

Bus Man K2

This is a fair point.  We will get some produced

Simon

Bus Man K2

Hi Simon looking at the West Midlands area map on your website and I've picked up a couple of mistakes.

227 needs to be taken off as it's now been replaced by the 228.

At Bilston the services need to be put into numerical order currently it reads like this 224, 223, 229, 22, 42, 43/43A. It should read  22, 43/43A, 23, 224 & 229. the 42 doesn't serve Bilston.

At Dudley you could do with doing what you have done at Bilston an d list the services that serve Dudley. 17, 42, 74A, 226.

You could also mention on the 35 that NX operate some journeys on this route. the same goes with the 50 Birmingham, 117 Stourbridge & the 71.

Bus Man K2

Bus Man K2

Lastly Do you produce the 145/A timetable?

Bus Man K2

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on November 12, 2019, 12:41:11 PM
Lastly Do you produce the 145/A timetable?

Bus Man K2

No - we are operating this service on an emergency contract.

BK63 YWP

Simon,

Currently on the 4H towards Walsall 1507 (from Halesowen) departure and an incident between a passenger and driver has occured. Is there email I can send the details?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Trident 4194

Is there a reason why your value branded B7RLES constantly leak when its raining? It's not exactly nice for people to be dripped on. 30409 is an example.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on November 13, 2019, 03:29:47 PM
Simon,

Currently on the 4H towards Walsall 1507 (from Halesowen) departure and an incident between a passenger and driver has occured. Is there email I can send the details?

Please send to comments@diamondbuses.com

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 14, 2019, 08:25:36 PM
Is there a reason why your value branded B7RLES constantly leak when its raining? It's not exactly nice for people to be dripped on. 30409 is an example.

We did not have any leak reported yesterday on this vehicle.  The workshop are going to recall the vehicle, for further investigation.  In the past when we have had issues, the vehicles have had roof pods that have required resealing

Simon

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Simon Dunn on November 12, 2019, 09:05:04 AM
This is a fair point.  We will get some produced

Simon

Hi Simon

Don't know how many 125 (Oct 19) timetables were sent to Stourbridge, but there was nothing left after I had picked the last 2 up from the stand today.

Regards

Bus Man K2

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on November 15, 2019, 12:05:01 PM
Hi Simon

Don't know how many 125 (Oct 19) timetables were sent to Stourbridge, but there was nothing left after I had picked the last 2 up from the stand today.

Regards

Bus Man K2

We sent 1,000.  We will send some more

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Simon Dunn on November 15, 2019, 03:21:38 PM
We sent 1,000.  We will send some more

Thanks for that info Simon.

I don't suspect that they've used all of that delivery yet. However I may be wrong! Just out of interest when was that delivery sent?

Regards

Bus Man K2

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on November 15, 2019, 03:43:19 PM
Thanks for that info Simon.

I don't suspect that they've used all of that delivery yet. However I may be wrong! Just out of interest when was that delivery sent?

Regards

Bus Man K2

I believe we are in the process of giving them more

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk