News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA844N

Hi Simon

Would you be so kind to investigate why the first 229 (Bilston - Dudley) this morning did not serve Victoria Park, Tipton Owen St etc but instead took a short cut missing out this part of the route. I'm aware this service was running late, but even so, this time of day the service is irregular & the chances are if this bus is running late due to traffic, so will others etc. You could be waiting hours potentially if they all decide to miss out parts of the route.

Thank you!

There's a fully 458 branded Omnilink on the Kidderminster 10 today.
Would have thought it could have at least have had the branding removed before you use it in service?
NX wouldn't be using Dundee branded buses in Birmingham for months.

Loads of vehicles in full Wessex livery with fleetnames as well. Surely some Dianond fleetnames could have been applied?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

the trainbasher

Have diamond put the fares up on the Short Hop WM? Or is it just a top up to fund the new Streetlites? Boarded a 125 at Stourbridge to head to work at top of Norton and was charged £1.60 instead of what should have been £1.50.

Can you look into this please?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: HTA844N on April 09, 2019, 07:59:32 AM
Hi Simon

Would you be so kind to investigate why the first 229 (Bilston - Dudley) this morning did not serve Victoria Park, Tipton Owen St etc but instead took a short cut missing out this part of the route. I'm aware this service was running late, but even so, this time of day the service is irregular & the chances are if this bus is running late due to traffic, so will others etc. You could be waiting hours potentially if they all decide to miss out parts of the route.

Thank you!

The driver cut the route short.

He has been interviewed and put through the companies disciplinary procedure

I am sorry about this.

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: 2206 on April 13, 2019, 01:40:26 PM
There's a fully 458 branded Omnilink on the Kidderminster 10 today.
Would have thought it could have at least have had the branding removed before you use it in service?
NX wouldn't be using Dundee branded buses in Birmingham for months.

Loads of vehicles in full Wessex livery with fleetnames as well. Surely some Dianond fleetnames could have been applied?

I am assured that the vinyl has been stripped off the last remaining Omni today. 

We have a lot of vehicles to paint and it will take time to work through them

DMCL

Quote from: Simon Dunn on April 15, 2019, 03:11:21 PM
I am assured that the vinyl has been stripped off the last remaining Omni today. 

We have a lot of vehicles to paint and it will take time to work through them

There are vehicles in 10 different liveries operating from Redditch garage:

Blue
New multi-tone Blue
Wessex
Signature - older silver version
Signature - newer blue version
Central Buses
Hallmark
Black (20522)
White (20884)
Silver with all-over Monopoly advert (30857)

Quite a hotchpot!!

Jack

Are the last of the 002 branded Centro's going to be debranded from the 002 anytime soon?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 15, 2019, 12:24:35 PM
Have diamond put the fares up on the Short Hop WM? Or is it just a top up to fund the new Streetlites? Boarded a 125 at Stourbridge to head to work at top of Norton and was charged £1.60 instead of what should have been £1.50.

Can you look into this please?

This has been the price since 02/01/19

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jack on April 16, 2019, 03:38:36 PM
Are the last of the 002 branded Centro's going to be debranded from the 002 anytime soon?

Yes

I love Walsall buses

Hi @Simon Dunn just letting you know that 30942 rear display is stuck on not in service the front and side displays are working fine thanks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on April 22, 2019, 03:16:50 PM
Hi @Simon Dunn just letting you know that 30942 rear display is stuck on not in service the front and side displays are working fine thanks

Thank you

Trident 4194

Hi,

Is it now required to have a diamond account to be able to track the location of buses?

Westy

Would I be correct in thinking all Tividale vehicles should be able to display the ex Igo routes?

Any idea why the ex Arriva Dart in Diamond colours but still having Arriva seating inside operating the 326 to Bloxwich that arrives in Willenhall around 425 / 430 pm today can only display 'Diamond Bus'?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 24, 2019, 02:53:24 PM
Hi,

Is it now required to have a diamond account to be able to track the location of buses?

No - nothing has changed

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on April 24, 2019, 04:37:21 PM
Would I be correct in thinking all Tividale vehicles should be able to display the ex Igo routes?

Any idea why the ex Arriva Dart in Diamond colours but still having Arriva seating inside operating the 326 to Bloxwich that arrives in Willenhall around 425 / 430 pm today can only display 'Diamond Bus'?

Yes - they should be.  We will look into this

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk