News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Jack on March 26, 2019, 08:47:11 PM
Will any of the Ex-Wessex Plaxton Centro's be repainted anytime soon? The majority are looking considerably battered now...

I agree they are not presented very well and it is something we are not happy with.

There are a number that need doing so it is going to take time, but we are working our way through the fleet.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 26, 2019, 08:14:34 PM
@Simon Dunn are you aware of the issues regarding 30411. It regularly needs replacing, so wondered do you know what's wrong with it?

Our Tividale Engineering Manager advises me that

1.  We paid for a replacement engine for the vehicle.
2.  After being replaced the vehicle started to have injector sleeves leaking, so the provider came and repaired the engine under warranty
3.  The vehicle then operated without fault for 2-3 weeks.
4.  We have since had some other errors, the vehicle is now parked up awaiting a discussion with the engine provider

Simon

Trident 4194

Quote from: Simon Dunn on March 27, 2019, 08:43:07 AM
Our Tividale Engineering Manager advises me that

1.  We paid for a replacement engine for the vehicle.
2.  After being replaced the vehicle started to have injector sleeves leaking, so the provider came and repaired the engine under warranty
3.  The vehicle then operated without fault for 2-3 weeks.
4.  We have since had some other errors, the vehicle is now parked up awaiting a discussion with the engine provider

Simon

Good to hear it's being attended to rather than put out in service to breakdown

Thanks for your reply

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Simon Dunn on March 27, 2019, 05:06:02 AM
The Mellors are all dedicated to routes.
@Simon Dunn
Can u confirm if the 23 is mellor allocated now thanks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on March 27, 2019, 03:19:39 PM
@Simon Dunn
Can u confirm if the 23 is mellor allocated now thanks

The 23 has been allocated Mellors on a discretionary basis.  If there is an availability issue, then it won't be

Trident 4194

Hello again Simon,

The 19:07 has departed from Halesowen without stopping on stand. Front destination displays 4H Halesowen. He's gone speeding up the hill towards Hayley green at 19:10. He arrive at the bottom of bus station at 19:04.

Happening far too often wouldn't you agree?

Fleet number 30880

Shit service

Thanks

Midland_Buses

Hi Simon,
Out of interest, what are the old e300 allocated to at tividale such as 30933.
Thanks

mark114

Hi Simon could you tell me please if you have got any more streetlights which are due to be delivered I believe the last one so far is 20167 thank you

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 02, 2019, 07:13:22 PM
Hello again Simon,

The 19:07 has departed from Halesowen without stopping on stand. Front destination displays 4H Halesowen. He's gone speeding up the hill towards Hayley green at 19:10. He arrive at the bottom of bus station at 19:04.

Happening far too often wouldn't you agree?

Fleet number 30880

Shit service

Thanks

So that I am clear.

Are you saying the service wasn't on stand in Halesowen, whilst it sat and waited from 1904 to 1907 hrs?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Midland_Buses on April 03, 2019, 08:13:01 AM
Hi Simon,
Out of interest, what are the old e300 allocated to at tividale such as 30933.
Thanks

This is used on the 40's

Simon Dunn

Quote from: mark114 on April 03, 2019, 11:25:53 AM
Hi Simon could you tell me please if you have got any more streetlights which are due to be delivered I believe the last one so far is 20167 thank you

20167 is the last of the Order for Streetlites.

We have some more Mellors due

Trident 4194

Quote from: Simon Dunn on April 04, 2019, 08:14:45 AM
So that I am clear.

Are you saying the service wasn't on stand in Halesowen, whilst it sat and waited from 1904 to 1907 hrs?

Yes it waited in the layover bit down the bottom of the bus station presumably for a cigarette, leaving without going to stand C (where it's supposed to stop to pick up passengers)

mark114

Thank you so much Simon for answering my question it's greatly appreciated

Midland_Buses

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 04, 2019, 08:51:40 AM
Yes it waited in the layover bit down the bottom of the bus station presumably for a cigarette, leaving without going to stand C (where it's supposed to stop to pick up passengers)

The driver will be interviewed.

Simon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk