News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 21, 2019, 06:57:46 PM
Hi simon,
Sorry to be a nuisance again but the 17:49 from Walsall 30823 hasn't done his full route and has therefore not gone to mendip road - the terminus. This is a common occurence for this one it seems, I don't know whether the drivers are aware they have to do the full route or not.

Thanks

Dear Sir,

I have asked our Customer services to reviewed the tracking from 18th March to 21st March for this journey.

Every day apart from the 21st this journey operated correctly.  I can confirm on the 21/03 the driver terminated the service at Halesowen and did not complete the trip to Hayley Green.

I am sorry for the inconvience.  The reasons behind the incident will be investigated today, and if appropraite action will be taken.

Thank you

Simon

the trainbasher

Hi,

With the rumours expected at Kiddy of the new Mellor buses, if they are getting any, will there be any plans to allocate any of these to the 250/1 (as personally I think these routes would be ideal for them, especially with some of the tight turns in the Swan Lane estate/Brockmoor area?)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 22, 2019, 04:35:00 PM
Hi,

With the rumours expected at Kiddy of the new Mellor buses, if they are getting any, will there be any plans to allocate any of these to the 250/1 (as personally I think these routes would be ideal for them, especially with some of the tight turns in the Swan Lane estate/Brockmoor area?)

Kidderminster will get Mellors for the contract re-awards from April.  The 250/1 route carries too many people to be operated by Mellors

Solo1

Whats going to be used on the 57 80 + 326 service thank you

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on March 22, 2019, 10:50:41 PM
Whats going to be used on the 57 80 + 326 service thank you

We are contracted to provide Euro 3 buses on 80 and euro 5 buses on 57 and 326 up to the October tender change date.

Solo1

Solo sr on 57&326  then & solo on 80

Westy

Quote from: Solo1 on March 23, 2019, 06:38:32 AM
Solo sr on 57&326  then & solo on 80

We got a normal size single decker on the 326 tonight by the way.

@Simon Dunn Any chance of a Mellor?

DJ

Hi, do you know what happened to the 1712 and 1727 42 services from Watt Road towards Tipton/Dudley? Neither have turned up.

One turned up about 20 to 6, when I got off there was another right behind.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Westy on March 25, 2019, 05:17:22 PM
We got a normal size single decker on the 326 tonight by the way.

@Simon Dunn Any chance of a Mellor?

We don't have spare Mellor capacity

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Simon Dunn on March 26, 2019, 11:39:16 AM
We don't have spare Mellor capacity
@Simon Dunn
Well currently u have a mellor on the 23 (bloxwich-brownhills) I thought that was allacted to solos

Evertime I've saw the 23 last week (Monday to Friday it's been a mellor and the same for the this week so far

Trident 4194

@Simon Dunn are you aware of the issues regarding 30411. It regularly needs replacing, so wondered do you know what's wrong with it?

Jack

Will any of the Ex-Wessex Plaxton Centro's be repainted anytime soon? The majority are looking considerably battered now...

Simon Dunn

Quote from: StourValley98 on March 25, 2019, 05:33:40 PM
Hi, do you know what happened to the 1712 and 1727 42 services from Watt Road towards Tipton/Dudley? Neither have turned up.

One turned up about 20 to 6, when I got off there was another right behind.

I have asked our Customer services team to look at this and come back to me.

We suffered some extreme delays, both journeys did operate but extremely late.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on March 26, 2019, 03:35:55 PM
@Simon Dunn
Well currently u have a mellor on the 23 (bloxwich-brownhills) I thought that was allacted to solos

Evertime I've saw the 23 last week (Monday to Friday it's been a mellor and the same for the this week so far

The Mellors are all dedicated to routes.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 26, 2019, 08:14:34 PM
@Simon Dunn are you aware of the issues regarding 30411. It regularly needs replacing, so wondered do you know what's wrong with it?

I will investigate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk