News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: 2206 on February 17, 2019, 09:08:46 PM
Thanks for the info.
What do you intend on doing with the current Signature Solihull buses after next Saturday with most of the Solihull work having been lost?
Will they be repainted and placed on other Redditch Depot routes? Or will they move to another depot?

We haven't decided as yet

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on February 22, 2019, 04:51:43 PM
Are you aware of the issues with the tracking app recently?

No - I have checked today and I am told it is working.  Do you have a specific concern I can get IT to look at

@Simon Dunn - May not be the same issue I experienced, but using the website tracking data rather than phone app), all vehicles locations were showing up globally, but when you clicked on an individual route, individual vehicle locations were either painfully slow to load, didn't load at all or on a couple of occassions a few vehicles from adjacent routes would show up with only the blue route map for that specific route I'd selected. Not checked since.

BusMan Greg

Does anyone know if the 35B is being withdrawn or not

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Simon Dunn on February 25, 2019, 10:23:29 AM
No - I have checked today and I am told it is working.  Do you have a specific concern I can get IT to look at

@Simon Dunn - May not be the same issue I experienced, but using the website tracking data rather than phone app), all vehicles locations were showing up globally, but when you clicked on an individual route, individual vehicle locations were either painfully slow to load, didn't load at all or on a couple of occassions a few vehicles from adjacent routes would show up with only the blue route map for that specific route I'd selected. Not checked since.

We will look into this.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: BusMan Greg on February 28, 2019, 07:32:58 PM
Does anyone know if the 35B is being withdrawn or not

We were asked by Staffordshire if they could retender the 35B early.  (was April wanted to move to October).  The service financially washed its face - so we agreed.

Staffordshire retendered a 36 service which we haven't been awarded.  (not the same as 35B)

Trident 4194

bususer12

Seeing as when I complain about punctuality on your website I get no reply, Ill try on here this time.

See below screenshot of where the 09.35 657 from Kingswinford is. First journey failing to operate i assume?

Westy

Quote from: bususer12 on March 01, 2019, 09:45:07 AM
Seeing as when I complain about punctuality on your website I get no reply, Ill try on here this time.

See below screenshot of where the 09.35 657 from Kingswinford is. First journey failing to operate i assume?

Why cant you start new threads on the Facebook page?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: bususer12 on March 01, 2019, 09:45:07 AM

Dear Sir,

I have investigated your issue.  The driver concerned fell over in the depot before departure.  He cut his hand, and had to be cleaned up.  He was fine to do so, but the delay meant that he lost the first 25 minutes in service.

I am sorry for your inconvenience

Simon

DJ

Hi Simon,
Will Diamond be taking any action regarding the E300s in the fleet, following the information given in this article?

https://www.busandcoachbuyer.com/enviro300-issues-raised-at-pi/

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: StourValley98 on March 06, 2019, 12:36:30 PM
Hi Simon,
Will Diamond be taking any action regarding the E300s in the fleet, following the information given in this article?

https://www.busandcoachbuyer.com/enviro300-issues-raised-at-pi/

Thank you for your message.

The fault is common knowledge on the Enviro series.  It is an item that we stock as a result.  The article has already been shared with our Engineering Managers.

DJ

Quote from: Simon Dunn on March 06, 2019, 01:22:18 PM
Thank you for your message.

The fault is common knowledge on the Enviro series.  It is an item that we stock as a result.  The article has already been shared with our Engineering Managers.

Thanks for the response, glad to see that you've taken note of it.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Kevin

Quote from: Simon Dunn on February 14, 2019, 08:44:47 PM
All 50 buses will run from Redditch after 23/2/19.  We will look at whether we prune some of the runnings in view of the depot then operating

A bit late to the party, don't come on the forum much these days...
But now running from Redditch would you consider through services? Like with the 16W to/from West Brom for driver change as well as potential revenue
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Kevin on March 21, 2019, 08:03:56 AM
A bit late to the party, don't come on the forum much these days...
But now running from Redditch would you consider through services? Like with the 16W to/from West Brom for driver change as well as potential revenue

Running from/to Redditch would increase resource and cost.  Ultimately it would depend upon whether we felt it would make the service more commercially viable.

At present this is not something we are considering

Trident 4194

Hi simon,
Sorry to be a nuisance again but the 17:49 from Walsall 30823 hasn't done his full route and has therefore not gone to mendip road - the terminus. This is a common occurence for this one it seems, I don't know whether the drivers are aware they have to do the full route or not.

Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk