News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

1) Are 20055 and 20842 ever going to be painted and used in service?

2) Is 30201 still destined to come back?

the trainbasher

Has there been any thought of introducing a "low fare zone" ticket for Sandwell and Dudley similar to the comparable areas nbus ticket?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 05, 2019, 06:11:05 PM
Has there been any thought of introducing a "low fare zone" ticket for Sandwell and Dudley similar to the comparable areas nbus ticket?

Our fares are already lower - so no

Solo1

Any news on the  new mellor minibuses for the feb changes thanks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on February 07, 2019, 09:28:34 AM
Any news on the  new mellor minibuses for the feb changes thanks

Any news in what respect?

Solo1

When the mellor mini buses are due as I thought mellor mini buses are going on 42 in Coventry & on the S1 with the Feb changes + the others  I take it will be April tenders thanks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on February 07, 2019, 12:40:24 PM
When the mellor mini buses are due as I thought mellor mini buses are going on 42 in Coventry & on the S1 with the Feb changes + the others  I take it will be April tenders thanks

There are 5 due next week and 5 more in April.  3 will go to Redditch, 2 to Kidderminster and 5 to Tividale.

Simon

BK63 YWP

Simon,

According to a post by winston about plain white streetlites appearing in heysham docks, are any of these bound for the West Midlands
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Solo1

which depot are having the first 5 thanks

Simon Dunn

Solo1

Quote from: Simon Dunn on February 07, 2019, 03:49:58 PM
Redditch 3.  Tividale 2
thank you I take it they will be on 42 in Coventry & 1 in Solihull what service will they be on for tividale
thank you

Trident 4194

Simon as a matter of significant importance. Can you tell me why the 19:07 and 19:22 4H's haven't departed from Halesowen to terminus. The 19:07 arrived at 18:57 in Halesowen which in itself is running early. The 19:22 arrived Halesowen 19:15. Both should have continued to the loop. Just been to ask them and they say there both finished for the day. No vehicles are due to finish their board in Halesowen bus station. They most certainly should not have been. Absolute disgrace again. Your drivers shouldn't have the job if they think it's acceptable to not drive the route which they are being paid too drive.

30823 was one of the buses involved. If you could investigate this and Get back to me would be greatly appreciated

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on February 07, 2019, 04:06:49 PM
thank you I take it they will be on 42 in Coventry & 1 in Solihull what service will they be on for tividale
thank you

They will be 2 of the 5 Euro 6 vehicles required for recently re-awarded tenders

Solo1

What service with the 2 mellor be on prior to the April contractsyhank you

Trident 4194

Simon did you investigate my previous complaint?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk