News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PinkBus

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 28, 2018, 02:52:29 PM
Dear Madam

If you can email me on simon.dunn@rotala.co.uk, I will put your husband onto the right person

Simon

Hi Simon

Many thanks for your reply, I'm sorry I haven't answered sooner but have been busy with family over New Year.

I'll email you for the details, as he is very interested in working for Diamond.

Hope you have a Happy and successful 2019.

Just sitting here
Watching the Outer Circle buses
Go round and round...

Solo1

Any news on the new streetlites thanks

DJ

Hi Simon, I contacted your customer support number a while ago about a driver on the 42 using his phone at the wheel, this would've been the first service from Tipton to West Bromwich on the 13th January. I haven't heard anything back since and when I called up they had no record of any call.

I also just had the 1745 42 at Burnt Tree Tesco towards Tipton fly past without stopping. Coupled with the fact a 42 crashed into a barrier at Tipton station in front of me, this service is becoming a joke.

Would you be able to look into these issues please as I have no confidence in your staff to do so anymore.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on January 24, 2019, 08:35:10 AM
Any news on the new streetlites thanks

The vehicles were due in December, then January.  We have delivery dates on the first 6, which span between today and 06/02.   Apparently they have a supplier issue with their seating provider

Simon Dunn

Quote from: StourValley98 on January 24, 2019, 05:57:44 PM
Hi Simon, I contacted your customer support number a while ago about a driver on the 42 using his phone at the wheel, this would've been the first service from Tipton to West Bromwich on the 13th January. I haven't heard anything back since and when I called up they had no record of any call.

I also just had the 1745 42 at Burnt Tree Tesco towards Tipton fly past without stopping. Coupled with the fact a 42 crashed into a barrier at Tipton station in front of me, this service is becoming a joke.

Would you be able to look into these issues please as I have no confidence in your staff to do so anymore.

All the partnership routes, have live feed CCTV camera's, which means we can view through a web browser real time or anytime.

The driver concerned is in the process of being put through the companes discplinary procedure.

If you can give me the specific date on the 1745 42 journey - again we will review the camera's

Thank you

Simon

Solo1

Thanks Simon what service will the street lites  going on & will they be out 1 as a time or all 6 together thank you

cris 99

ive just seen the express and star from last night about the fire hope no serviceable buses were destroyed very sad to hear of this hope everyone is ok such a shame the youth of today have nothing better to do.
17//72/73/97/X12

DJ

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 25, 2019, 08:20:59 AMIf you can give me the specific date on the 1745 42 journey - again we will review the camera's

Hi Simon, this was yesterday, the 24th January. Thanks.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on January 25, 2019, 08:44:54 AM
Thanks Simon what service will the street lites  going on & will they be out 1 as a time or all 6 together thank you

We will use them as they are put into livery

Solo1

As you are getting new buses will you be painting the excentral buses /Hanson's as you will have spare buses thank you

Solo1

Quote from: Simon Dunn on January 26, 2019, 08:25:19 AM
We will use them as they are put into livery
ok thank you what's the earlier the first one will be out on the road thank you

Simon Dunn

Quote from: cris 99 on January 25, 2019, 09:39:58 AM
ive just seen the express and star from last night about the fire hope no serviceable buses were destroyed very sad to hear of this hope everyone is ok such a shame the youth of today have nothing better to do.

Yes, we had 12 vehicles damaged in total.  6 vehicles are fire damaged, for those interested they were

Fleet Number   Registration No.
20011   BU08ACX
20007   BU08ADZ
30935   VX54MTE
20003   KP02PUX
30489   KW02DRZ
20540   KS03EXL

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on January 26, 2019, 09:13:20 AM
As you are getting new buses will you be painting the excentral buses /Hanson's as you will have spare buses thank you

We have painted an odd Central Bus into livery and we expect to paint the vast majority of the ex-central fleet.  Most of the Ex-Hansons fleet is part of the older fleet we operate and we will only paint the more modern vehicles. 

cris 99

THANKYOU for the reply simon much appreciated i presume the other 6 damaged ones were just windows etc
17//72/73/97/X12

Simon Dunn

Quote from: cris 99 on January 27, 2019, 04:09:11 PM
THANKYOU for the reply simon much appreciated i presume the other 6 damaged ones were just windows etc

The loss adjuster attended yesterday and found that there was actually 7 damaged from the fire.  KP02PVA is the last vehicle, the remaining vehicles just had smashed windows

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk