News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on October 01, 2018, 07:56:53 AM
any news on the 7 new street lites  thanks
The Streetlites planned for Redditch will go to Tividale. 

With the focus on Air quality in the West Midlands, we will put 27 new buses into Tividale between October and the end of January - if they are delivered to time. 

This 27 is made up of 10 Mellor Strata and 17 Streetlites.  We are going to change the livery slightly, this has delayed the Streetlites, we do not expect the first Streetlites to b ready until late December/early January. 

Solo1

What service will.they be going on & What 're they replacing thank you

Trident 4194

Quote from: Simon Dunn on October 01, 2018, 08:18:02 AM
The Streetlites planned for Redditch will go to Tividale. 

With the focus on Air quality in the West Midlands, we will put 27 new buses into Tividale between October and the end of January - if they are delivered to time. 

This 27 is made up of 10 Mellor Strata and 17 Streetlites.  We are going to change the livery slightly, this has delayed the Streetlites, we do not expect the first Streetlites to b ready until late December/early January.

This presumably make most if not all darts at tividale to be withdrawn?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on October 01, 2018, 08:31:38 AM
What service will.they be going on & What 're they replacing thank you

We will try to use them as hard as possible on Subsidised services both Monday to Saturday and Sundays.

They will definitely be showing up on

30/74A

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 01, 2018, 09:21:08 AM
This presumably make most if not all darts at tividale to be withdrawn?

That is the intention

Simon

Jack

Quote from: Simon Dunn on October 01, 2018, 07:02:20 PM
We will try to use them as hard as possible on Subsidised services both Monday to Saturday and Sundays.

They will definitely be showing up on

30/74A

Simon
The Brownhills 23 or the Bilston 23?

Simon Dunn

BK63 YWP

When you say a delay @Simon Dunn does this mean they will be in WM Bus livery?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

winston

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on October 01, 2018, 09:09:33 PM
When you say a delay @Simon Dunn does this mean they will be in WM Bus livery?

No, a revised Diamond Bus Livery.

Simon Dunn

Trident 4194

Simon please look at 30850 before sending it out on such a demanding service. 2mph up hills sounded like something underneath was wrong too. Ideally if I was you I would not have the ex Redditch B7RLES on the 4H they overheat and are not mechanically sound. 30834 also is not good and missed out a trip today

DJ

Hi Simon, are you aware that there is a Twitter account impersonating Diamond Bus? It might be one for your legal team to look at?

https://twitter.com/diamondbus2

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

mark114

Hi Simon could you tell me please if Tividale Kidderminster or Redditch are having anymore  buses from Wessex I believe the latest one was fleet number 30949 to Tividale thank you

Simon Dunn

Quote from: StourValley98 on October 03, 2018, 08:31:15 PM
Hi Simon, are you aware that there is a Twitter account impersonating Diamond Bus? It might be one for your legal team to look at?

https://twitter.com/diamondbus2

Thank you, I will ask someone to deal with this

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 02, 2018, 08:21:22 PM
Simon please look at 30850 before sending it out on such a demanding service. 2mph up hills sounded like something underneath was wrong too. Ideally if I was you I would not have the ex Redditch B7RLES on the 4H they overheat and are not mechanically sound. 30834 also is not good and missed out a trip today

I will look into this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk