News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have been left a bit confused did signature  busses transfer to Redditch on Saturday night after reading about the following sevices transferring to Redditch Signatures,X30/1, 30, 36 & possibly 38 to Redditch I today saw a signature bus on the 50.
Are you able to say yet whether they transfered to Redditch. Please
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: 2206 on August 24, 2015, 11:59:35 PM
I have been left a bit confused did signature  busses transfer to Redditch on Saturday night after reading about the following sevices transferring to Redditch Signatures,X30/1, 30, 36 & possibly 38 to Redditch I today saw a signature bus on the 50.
Are you able to say yet whether they transfered to Redditch. Please

At the present moment in time the signature services have transferred to Redditch only

The 16 is now operated from Tividale.

We have another change date during late September when we will review what is happening next

Quote from: Simon Dunn on August 26, 2015, 07:10:41 AM
At the present moment in time the signature services have transferred to Redditch only

The 16 is now operated from Tividale.

We have another change date during late September when we will review what is happening next
What was the signature bus doing on the 50 on Monday then?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

winston

Quote from: 2206 on August 26, 2015, 10:57:48 AM
What was the signature bus doing on the 50 on Monday then?

@2206 May be a simple explanation like one hasn't moved yet?

the trainbasher

Quote from: Nathan on August 26, 2015, 11:24:14 AM
That's odd as i sighted Long Acre vehicles on there yesterda. 30942 (i think) was yesterday and a Cadet the day before, the rest appeared to be Long Acre's?

7 buses have moved from Long Acre to Tividale including the E300s according to various folks I have spoke to

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 26, 2015, 11:29:44 AM
7 buses have moved from Long Acre to Tividale including the E300s according to various folks I have spoke to
30952 is now at Trivadle @the trainbasher
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

winston

Can we please keep Simon's thread free for questions & answers to Simon only, use the 'Diamond Bus - Discussion' thread to discuss amongst yourselves , Winston

Trident 4194

So we have a chance of e300s on 4Hs/002 again? What buses have been transferred where?

woody38

sorry You have decided to axe the 56 Brownhills-Birmingham Simon, is there going to be a replacement or is this the end, always wondered if the service could have run Birmingham-Aldridge-Brownhills direct(missing out the back roads- then Cannock along the A5 instead of newtown to Cannock. People in this area have been asking for years for a fast link to Brum.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Trident 4194 on August 30, 2015, 03:26:27 PM
So we have a chance of e300s on 4Hs/002 again? What buses have been transferred where?

There shouldn't be, and I believe Tony has now uploaded the movements

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: woody38 on September 08, 2015, 12:04:53 AM
sorry You have decided to axe the 56 Brownhills-Birmingham Simon, is there going to be a replacement or is this the end, always wondered if the service could have run Birmingham-Aldridge-Brownhills direct(missing out the back roads- then Cannock along the A5 instead of newtown to Cannock. People in this area have been asking for years for a fast link to Brum.

There will be no replacement.

We are going to focus our efforts elsewhere

Simon

Solo1

What are the changes to some of the services in October

Trident 4194

What route are you trying to allocate the hybrid bus 30134? Any idea which route it's most efficient on?

Kevin

Any plans to re-route the 16 in Brum to follow NX's change?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk