News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Reece on June 28, 2015, 06:05:41 PM
Hi Simon thanks for your previous reply

Can you please tell me why the 18:15 2L to Cleobury Mortimer from Kidderminster Town Hall on Saturday 27th June did not server Kidderminster Town Hall or Kidderminster, Oxford Street?

I was standing on Oxford Steet in Kidderminster awaiting the last 2L to Cleobury Mortimer at the time when I saw it come down The Ringway in Kidderminster having clearly come from the depot. Rather than the driver taking a left turn down Green Street so the bus could server the Town Hall where it starts from! It carried on up the Ringway to Kidderminster, Swan Centre where I could not get to in time before the bus did so I missed it and then had to walk home instead!

The driver has been interviewed and states that he has served the stop.

A note of this incident will be put on his file and should a similar incident occur, then this will be taken into consideration

Reece

Hi Simon thanks for your last reply

Just a quick question is the 2 service between Kidderminster Town Hall and Bark Hill due to be withdraw from the 31st August and if so what is the service being replaced with?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Reece on July 12, 2015, 12:55:53 PM
Hi Simon thanks for your last reply

Just a quick question is the 2 service between Kidderminster Town Hall and Bark Hill due to be withdraw from the 31st August and if so what is the service being replaced with?

Reece,

No - the 2 and 2l registrations are being merged

Simon

Cedric

Quote from: Simon Dunn on July 14, 2015, 02:34:36 PM
Reece,

No - the 2 and 2l registrations are being merged

Simon
Exactly  what I thought Simon. Simon see the 10 timetable is being changed again  and rerouted  whats the reroute going to be ?  Cedric
diamond 8\10/125/292

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Cedric on July 14, 2015, 02:54:16 PM
Exactly  what I thought Simon. Simon see the 10 timetable is being changed again  and rerouted  whats the reroute going to be ?  Cedric

Cedric

Sorry, both the 10 and 2/2L are having their starting point changed from Town hall to the Bus Station

Simon

bususer12

Hi Simon , just to let you know,  20502 is still displaying the family £5 ticket offer that expired on 31 may

Cedric

Quote from: Simon Dunn on July 15, 2015, 06:10:09 AM
Cedric

Sorry, both the 10 and 2/2L are having their starting point changed from Town hall to the Bus Station

Simon
Simon
that's great as I shop in the supermarket by the bus station and   been find harder to carry  shopping to town hall (now I am getting older) also when it cold and wet you are under cover in the shelters, will the remaining  services following time? as the development around the town hall area  I presume there will still be stops some where by town hall where the buses stop to pick up if flaged down  cedric
diamond 8\10/125/292

Simon Dunn

Quote from: bususer12 on July 15, 2015, 01:22:44 PM
Hi Simon , just to let you know,  20502 is still displaying the family £5 ticket offer that expired on 31 may

Thank you

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Cedric on July 15, 2015, 08:05:55 PM
Simon
that's great as I shop in the supermarket by the bus station and   been find harder to carry  shopping to town hall (now I am getting older) also when it cold and wet you are under cover in the shelters, will the remaining  services following time? as the development around the town hall area  I presume there will still be stops some where by town hall where the buses stop to pick up if flaged down  cedric

Cedric

At the present moment in time there are on going discussions with WCC.  Nothing is agreed with the other services at present

Simon

Trident 4194

Can I buy a family network daytripper on diamond services?

domino.99

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 21, 2015, 07:00:44 PM
Can I buy a family network daytripper on diamond services?

@Trident 4194
A quick google search can find the answer to that, no it can only be brought at staffed rail stations in the NWM area

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Dom on July 21, 2015, 07:03:34 PM
@Trident 4194
A quick google search can find the answer to that, no it can only be brought at staffed rail stations in the NWM area

you really shouldn't believe everything that centro tell you  ;)

domino.99

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Dom on July 21, 2015, 08:13:56 PM
That was off NWM

... which is © Centro....

It also alleges that the Adult Daytripper is only available from stations. I'd take exception to that as well, considering the number that I've bought on  a bus, both for 'business' & pleasure.

Reece

Hi @Simon Dunn
Thanks for your last reply

1) When are more MAN Plaxton Centro's going to be transferred to Kidderminster? Because the V and X reg SLF Darts have a horrible burning smell especially when they are operating the 2L or X3 for some reason?

2) Why is a MPD Dart allocated to the 4A in Kidderminster? Because the service always leaves full and standing. Also I don't think it is right for a 70+ year old woman to stand all the way to Fairfield all the time.

3) What is the plan for 30704 KX57 OVS and 30805 KX08 HMY are they ever going to go back into service?

4) What improvements will there be to the 2L in September as I have heard you have won the contract to run the service again? Will there be some better buses on the 2L route from September like some MAN or Volvo engined Plaxton Centro's?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk