News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

Simon
I pick up a timetable on a bus for the no 10  in Kidderminster   from a stock that was on the bus, and it was the timetable for the service before the changes to the service on the 31st of may
and  the bus sheleters  along the route on comberton offmore and spenells  which have these timetables stuck on  still . but the WCC timetables  have been changed showing new times.
diamond 8\10/125/292

karl724223

Saw a black solo on Bromley lane today about 1445/1500 going towards merry hill the black smoke out the back of it was blacker than the bus  sorry didn't get the reg

bususer12

Quote from: karl724223 on June 24, 2015, 10:07:57 PM
Saw a black solo on Bromley lane today about 1445/1500 going towards merry hill the black smoke out the back of it was blacker than the bus  sorry didn't get the reg

20913 MX57 UPS no doubt, the smoke test went well.... I saw it today, the reg ,fleetnumber, advert and route number at the back were all "blackened"

Reece

Hi Simon thanks for your previous reply

Can you please tell me why the 18:15 2L to Cleobury Mortimer from Kidderminster Town Hall on Saturday 27th June did not server Kidderminster Town Hall or Kidderminster, Oxford Street?

I was standing on Oxford Steet in Kidderminster awaiting the last 2L to Cleobury Mortimer at the time when I saw it come down The Ringway in Kidderminster having clearly come from the depot. Rather than the driver taking a left turn down Green Street so the bus could server the Town Hall where it starts from! It carried on up the Ringway to Kidderminster, Swan Centre where I could not get to in time before the bus did so I missed it and then had to walk home instead!

StourportSam

Hi Simon,

Could you please let me know why the 0819 number 3 service ex Areley Kings failed to run on Wednesday 24th June? Or, if it did run, why did I not see it between 0815 and 0840 when the 0833 turned up?

Many Thanks
Sam

Cedric

Quote from: Reece on June 28, 2015, 06:05:41 PM
Hi Simon thanks for your previous reply

Can you please tell me why the 18:15 2L to Cleobury Mortimer from Kidderminster Town Hall on Saturday 27th June did not server Kidderminster Town Hall or Kidderminster, Oxford Street?

I was standing on Oxford Steet in Kidderminster awaiting the last 2L to Cleobury Mortimer at the time when I saw it come down The Ringway in Kidderminster having clearly come from the depot. Rather than the driver taking a left turn down Green Street so the bus could server the Town Hall where it starts from! It carried on up the Ringway to Kidderminster, Swan Centre where I could not get to in time before the bus did so I missed it and then had to walk home instead!
Recce  if a bus was coming in to Kidderminster from the depot  to take up any service they go along new road , which is quicker than going along the ring road
diamond 8\10/125/292

Reece

Quote from: Cedric on June 28, 2015, 09:55:24 PM
Recce  if a bus was coming in to Kidderminster from the depot  to take up any service they go along new road , which is quicker than going along the ring road
@Cedric The driver just missed out the town hall and Oxford Street to save 5 mins because he was running 10 mins late and I am not happy!

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Cedric on June 22, 2015, 05:49:14 PM
Simon
I pick up a timetable on a bus for the no 10  in Kidderminster   from a stock that was on the bus, and it was the timetable for the service before the changes to the service on the 31st of may
and  the bus sheleters  along the route on comberton offmore and spenells  which have these timetables stuck on  still . but the WCC timetables  have been changed showing new times.

Cedric,

I am sorry about this.  The up to date leaflets should now be on the buses. 

re: the timetable cases. I know the ones at the Town Hall have been covered up as they have been unable to unlock them to get into them to change the timetables. I am not aware that we own any in comberton, offmore & spenells, so we¹ll have to check those along the route.

Simon

Cedric

Quote from: Simon Dunn on June 30, 2015, 08:40:25 AM
Cedric,

I am sorry about this.  The up to date leaflets should now be on the buses. 

re: the timetable cases. I know the ones at the Town Hall have been covered up as they have been unable to unlock them to get into them to change the timetables. I am not aware that we own any in comberton, offmore & spenells, so we¹ll have to check those along the route.

Simon

Simon
thanks for the information re  the ones on comberton offmore and spennells  they are  just  ones like we get of the bus  and have been  stuck on with tape    cedric
diamond 8\10/125/292

Solo1

Would diamond  be interested  in buying First Hereford  rather than let the services  finish &be run by others

Cedric

Quote from: Solo1 on June 30, 2015, 11:04:23 AM
Would diamond  be interested  in buying First Hereford  rather than let the services  finish &be run by others
If I have readed the press release by first right  first are just closing Hereford down not trying to sell it like they did with Kidderminster and Redditch. 
and also  if diamond or any company  where thinking of purchasing Hereford or just moving in they are not going to disclose anything on here.
mind you it would be a ideal time  for diamond or any one to start service against first in Worcester   as it will be on it's own in the midlands .
out  on a limb   
diamond 8\10/125/292

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on June 30, 2015, 11:04:23 AM

Dear Sir,

This business was never offered to us.  Therefore, it would be difficult to offer an opinion.

It would almost certainly attract and pass the competition tests for a CMA discussion.  This in itself would create an inability for us to do anything quick.  So it would be difficult to say and costly in terms of legal DD.

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Cedric on June 30, 2015, 11:39:22 AM
If I have readed the press release by first right  first are just closing Hereford down not trying to sell it like they did with Kidderminster and Redditch. 
and also  if diamond or any company  where thinking of purchasing Hereford or just moving in they are not going to disclose anything on here.
mind you it would be a ideal time  for diamond or any one to start service against first in Worcester   as it will be on it's own in the midlands .
out  on a limb

Cedric,

I think I have answered this in response to the previous posting.

Simon

Cedric

Quote from: Simon Dunn on June 30, 2015, 08:51:55 PM
Cedric,

I think I have answered this in response to the previous posting.

Simon
Simon   
in my last post   I was trying   to explain various to the pervious poster that the situation  at Hereford is completely different..
and when   I did metion diamond . I did say  or any other company. I was just talking  in general  in answer to the other posters post.
putting my view in general, as I gathered  that things you have stated in your reply to other poster would affect any company                 
sorry for previous post confusing you simon
diamond 8\10/125/292

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Cedric on June 30, 2015, 09:21:29 PM
Simon   
in my last post   I was trying   to explain various to the pervious poster that the situation  at Hereford is completely different..
and when   I did metion diamond . I did say  or any other company. I was just talking  in general  in answer to the other posters post.
putting my view in general, as I gathered  that things you have stated in your reply to other poster would affect any company                 
sorry for previous post confusing you simon

Cedric

Thank you

Simon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk