News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on May 15, 2015, 11:02:46 PM
Has Long Acre or Tividale depot got the B8?

It's Long Acre as said, then once Rotala have all they data they want it will go back to Volvo.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Cedric on May 15, 2015, 04:49:05 PM
Simon
look forward to the timetable improvements coming to services in Kidderminster .  will there be any more buses  coming  here  to cover extra runs on services.
and hope your two recruitment days go well  at the depot
cedric

Cedric,

By that time, all the MAN's should be in service.

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: tank90 on May 16, 2015, 02:13:45 PM
It's Long Acre as said, then once Rotala have all they data they want it will go back to Volvo.

For clarity, this vehicle is a demonstrator owned by Volvo which was previously loaned out to Arriva.  We now have the vehicle for a few months during which time it will be based at Long Acre.

Simon

jc

Simon,

I am planning a trip to Preston next week and after looking on the PrestonBus website, i can't seem to locate an up to date map, i was wondering if you could link me to one at all?

Thank You
Jamie

PM

Quote from: jc on May 20, 2015, 10:46:06 PM
Simon,

I am planning a trip to Preston next week and after looking on the PrestonBus website, i can't seem to locate an up to date map, i was wondering if you could link me to one at all?

Thank You
Jamie

Link to download/view map below:

http://www.prestonbus.co.uk/network.html

jc

I was hoping for one that was a bit more up to date than June 2010 ...

Cheers though!

PM

Quote from: jc on May 22, 2015, 04:14:10 PM
I was hoping for one that was a bit more up to date than June 2010 ...

Cheers though!

No problem. Don't think there has been significant network change since by PB other than a few new supported routes that go out further in evenings etc but I could be wrong!

Simon Dunn

Quote from: DiamondDart on May 22, 2015, 04:26:00 PM
No problem. Don't think there has been significant network change since by PB other than a few new supported routes that go out further in evenings etc but I could be wrong!
There isn't a more up to date map at present.

It is something we are working on

Simon

winston

Hi Simon,

A few questions from me:

1 - Have Rotala now received planning permission to expand Tividale depot parking area as well as the office buildings & workshop?
2 - Has there been any movement on the sale of Long Acre?
3 - How many 57 plate B7RLE/Wright Eclipse are expected to move up to Long Acre from Wessex? Why is it Wessex can spare them? With 30508/9 moving up thus far.

Cheers,

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Winston on May 26, 2015, 12:48:42 PM
Hi Simon,

A few questions from me:

1 - Have Rotala now received planning permission to expand Tividale depot parking area as well as the office buildings & workshop?
2 - Has there been any movement on the sale of Long Acre?
3 - How many 57 plate B7RLE/Wright Eclipse are expected to move up to Long Acre from Wessex? Why is it Wessex can spare them? With 30508/9 moving up thus far.

Cheers,

Winston

1.  Yes
2.  Not yet
3.  We have acquired 3 x Omnidecks.  3 will move to Atherton.

Simon

Solo1

Any news on what buses are going to be used on the new services in Stratford

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Solo1 on May 27, 2015, 07:32:04 AM
Any news on what buses are going to be used on the new services in Stratford

We have agreed to acquire 1 x NEW 10.8 m DF Streetlite and 1 x 2014 ex Regent Coaches 10.8m DF Streetlite. 

The service will I suspect start with the current Streetlites and then switchover at some point next week

Simon

winston

Quote from: Simon Dunn on May 27, 2015, 06:37:26 AM
Winston

1.  Yes
2.  Not yet
3.  We have acquired 3 x Omnidecks.  3 will move to Atherton.

Simon

Thanks for your reply.

1. When do you hope that the expanded Tividale depot will be complete?
3. Are the Omnidecks Omnicity Double Deckers or East Lancs Omnidekka's?
4. With the evaluation of 30166 are we likely to see Rotala buy new buses in quantity for group as you did back in 2008-2010?

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Winston on May 27, 2015, 09:34:48 AM
Thanks for your reply.

1. When do you hope that the expanded Tividale depot will be complete?
3. Are the Omnidecks Omnicity Double Deckers or East Lancs Omnidekka's?
4. With the evaluation of 30166 are we likely to see Rotala buy new buses in quantity for group as you did back in 2008-2010?

Winston,

1.  This calendar year. 
3.  OmniCity
4.  You can never say never, but I consider the MCV body to be a cheaper product and the Volvo price for this product at present does not reflect that

Simon

winston

Quote from: Simon Dunn on May 28, 2015, 07:28:26 PM
Winston,

1.  This calendar year. 
3.  OmniCity
4.  You can never say never, but I consider the MCV body to be a cheaper product and the Volvo price for this product at present does not reflect that

Simon

Thanks for your replies

Is a B8RLE with Wright bodywork not of interest to Rotala?

Will you be trying any other demo's in the near future?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk