News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Rotala Management - Questions & Answers

Started by Simon Dunn, August 28, 2013, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylanbusboy45

Hi Simon,

Saw a pic on Flickr of YJ08JFS/EFW at Long Acre depot. Are these two going to operate in West Midlands or are they going to Wessex/Preston/North West?

Thanks

Simon Dunn

Quote from: StourportSam on December 11, 2015, 12:51:09 AM
Hi Simon,

Are you able to confirm which non-DDA compliant buses will need replacing at Kidderminster please? i.e. do larger buses such as 30383 and 30905 need to be withdrawn?

Thank you

Sam

Sam,

We intend to withdraw any Y registration or older bus.

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on December 12, 2015, 07:40:05 PM
Hi Simon,

Saw a pic on Flickr of YJ08JFS/EFW at Long Acre depot. Are these two going to operate in West Midlands or are they going to Wessex/Preston/North West?

Thanks

Dear Sir,

We intend to paint them for use in the West Midlands

Simon

jc

Hi Simon,

With BP60XCW now in service from Redditch, are there anymore second hand streetlites on the way?

Thank You
Jamie

Dylanbusboy45

PM

Quote from: jc on December 14, 2015, 07:35:34 AM
Hi Simon,

With BP60XCW now in service from Redditch, are there anymore second hand streetlites on the way?

Thank You
Jamie

BP60XCW? Can't find any photos of that reg existing on a StreetLite?

***Correction, I assume you mean 20974 MX60BWU, if so, I didn't know that had moved up so useful observation!***

StourportSam

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 14, 2015, 07:33:21 AM
Sam,

We intend to withdraw any Y registration or older bus.

Simon

Thank you Simon

Sam

Cheese

Quote from: DiamondDart on December 14, 2015, 10:40:50 AM
BP60XCW? Can't find any photos of that reg existing on a StreetLite?

***Correction, I assume you mean 20974 MX60BWU, if so, I didn't know that had moved up so useful observation!***

BP60XCW is an ex IOM one I think, possibly KMN123H, can't remember off the top of my head.  And I don't think it's numbered 20974, possibly 20982.

Cedric

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 01, 2015, 09:08:26 AM
Cedric,

There is planned town road works from 4th January 2016.  At that point, I am told either all or some of the services needs to be relocated. 

At present there are no variations in for the 6th December.

In respect of new vehicles.

In line with DDA regulation we will need to replace a number of vehicles in Kidderminster.  Overall we have a plan of how we will be DDA compliant.  We have not defined which vehicles will be at Kidderminster.

However, between now and the middle of January we will have only 2 new vehicles come - these are for Atherton and for the commencement of a new service.

Simon
Simon

have you anymore news please ? as the council have put some thing on there web site , but it is not very clear  it states that 2 roads  closed and buses are bening rerouted  and  collecting point will be bus station, , will diamond have something on there website soon. and can I make a suggestion  it would pay diamond to put some information it local paper.  to stop people moaning that the did not see anything as they do not have a pc or tablet. and it would be good publicity for diamond. Full details of  what council have said in Kidderminster thread reply 1228
cedric
diamond 8\10/125/292

kernow dave

A question for Simon

Firstly may I say that it is really pleasing that he takes the time to answer the many queries posted on this forum, thank you.

My question relates to what fleet is being takeover from OFJ Connections, and any fleet numbering if possible?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Cedric on December 18, 2015, 12:15:27 PM
Simon

have you anymore news please ? as the council have put some thing on there web site , but it is not very clear  it states that 2 roads  closed and buses are bening rerouted  and  collecting point will be bus station, , will diamond have something on there website soon. and can I make a suggestion  it would pay diamond to put some information it local paper.  to stop people moaning that the did not see anything as they do not have a pc or tablet. and it would be good publicity for diamond. Full details of  what council have said in Kidderminster thread reply 1228
cedric

Cedric

We are awaiting for Worcestershire County Council to confirm that all services will be moving from that date.

Simon

Simon Dunn

Quote from: kernow dave on December 18, 2015, 12:57:28 PM
A question for Simon

Firstly may I say that it is really pleasing that he takes the time to answer the many queries posted on this forum, thank you.

My question relates to what fleet is being takeover from OFJ Connections, and any fleet numbering if possible?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Dear Sir,

The acquired fleet may change, when it becomes final I will update

Simon

kernow dave

Simon Dunn

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 21, 2015, 07:33:00 AM
Cedric

We are awaiting for Worcestershire County Council to confirm that all services will be moving from that date.

Simon

Cedric

Changes will happen 6th January

Simon

Cedric

Quote from: Simon Dunn on December 21, 2015, 08:27:26 PM
Cedric

Changes will happen 6th January

Simon
Simon
Thanks for your replies  , tipical   council  they  first of all put the 4th  on the web site then  the 5th   . many thanks  cedric   all the best for Christmas and new year hope 2016 is a great year for diamond  and the rest of the rotala group
diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk