News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Started by trident4370, August 22, 2013, 12:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trident4370

I've just noticed 4733 seems to have gained the newer style corner bumpers but 4734 has the older style. Does this mean from now on all older Enviros will get the newer style when repainted, like the Gemini's did with the side panels?

John

That was the first thing I noticed as well Joe! 4726 has an odd offside bumper like 4733 has. Looks silly with one of each style

BU07 LGO

Maybe they are trying to get them looking like the newer batches so most people are unaware when used on 51/ 934, 5 and 6? Though the lights are still different!

Theres also a 997 leather enviro with one new style bumper

PM

Quote from: BU07 LGO on August 22, 2013, 11:20:10 AM
Maybe they are trying to get them looking like the newer batches so most people are unaware when used on 51/ 934, 5 and 6? Though the lights are still different!

Theres also a 997 leather enviro with one new style bumper

To be fair I think the older lights look better and obviously stagecoach do as well as they continue to specify them

trident4370

Quote from: John on August 22, 2013, 05:11:42 AM
That was the first thing I noticed as well Joe! 4726 has an odd offside bumper like 4733 has. Looks silly with one of each style
I will have to keep an eye out for that, don't think I've seen it!

I hope eventually all Enviros get them as I prefer the new bumpers, I think they look smarter BUT I do like the old lights, The new ones wouldn't be too bad if they had the LED strip but look a bit silly without!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk