News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

Seens ro be a people's again in coventry getting to the point pople are going to snap with only the 9,17,20A running 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Coventrybususer95

Does anyone know if the buses parked in cox street are fueled and ready for service if so cant they use them as the entrance is on a public road and to stop them would be an arrestable offence
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Danthebusman

I thought I saw a 68xx on the 17??

Tony

Danthebusman

Quote from: Tony on March 23, 2023, 06:23:57 PMYou did
Do you know what the fleet number was, I couldn't catch it as I only caught a glimpse of it

Tony

Quote from: Danthebusman on March 23, 2023, 06:32:09 PMDo you know what the fleet number was, I couldn't catch it as I only caught a glimpse of it
No. Several vehicles were operated from a factory unit in Coventry to avoid the problem of the blocked entrance. I've no idea which of these you saw

18WilliamsLi

Danthebusman

Buses look to be running a lot smoother today after the pay offer

Danthebusman

Looks to be usual Sunday service today

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Danthebusman on March 26, 2023, 08:29:02 AMLooks to be usual Sunday service today
From what I've seen not quite true. 20A's are running hourly

Tony

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on March 26, 2023, 09:50:04 AMFrom what I've seen not quite true. 20A's are running hourly
I presume you are sat at home watching Bustimes.

All 20 running boards are on the road, but 20D-01 is E076 which doesn't track

Danthebusman

This 9/17 interworking is still causing a lot of confusion amongst the drivers, just seen E077 meant to be operating the 10:00 17 to Fenside, but instead is going the 9s line of route with 9 to Green Lane displayed https://bustimes.org/vehicles/tcvw-e077?date=2023-04-02#journeys/407871044

Same happened with E042 meant to be doing the 08:30 17A to Fenside but instead did the 9 https://bustimes.org/services/17a-fenside-university-hospital-via-coventry/vehicles?date=2023-04-02#journeys/407850917

JPC

Quote from: Danthebusman on April 02, 2023, 10:40:39 AMThis 9/17 interworking is still causing a lot of confusion amongst the drivers,

It's also happening on the 20/20A:rolleyes: and they've been interworking Eves/Suns for many years.

Danthebusman

4770 out on the 18 for the first time in 2 months

Danthebusman

it appears the 17 doesn't go down Britannia St anymore and instead follows Paynes Lane, turning onto Sky Blue Way, then onto Walsgrave Road and normal line of route. Not sure if this temporary because of the road works or permanent but can guarantee them speed bumps aren't the best for the suspension

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk