News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

The Electrics don't have any specific route and can be used on any route in the garage except the single deck 20 boards

Danthebusman

Quote from: Tony on January 04, 2023, 02:39:00 PMThe Electrics don't have any specific route and can be used on any route in the garage except the single deck 20 boards
True. The only reason I pointed out the 9 is because it was the 1st route to use the EVs consistently.

Coventrybususer95

Just seen a photo in the coventry bus group that buses are now being parked in cox street car park
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

markcf83

Quote from: Tony on January 04, 2023, 02:39:00 PMThe Electrics don't have any specific route and can be used on any route in the garage except the single deck 20 boards
How many of the boards for route 20 are single deck specific?
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Tony

QuoteHow many of the boards for route 20 are single deck specific?
Currently 6 of the running boards are single deck

Sandy Lane

2174 arrived at Ansty on the X30 but taken out of service for the 0930 return run. Not sure why but back on X30 this pm

Danthebusman

What I just realised last night, there is an hourly 20A that actually goes to the hospital in the evenings run by Stagecoach

ellspurs

Quote from: Danthebusman on January 17, 2023, 12:30:51 PMWhat I just realised last night, there is an hourly 20A that actually goes to the hospital in the evenings run by Stagecoach
NX dropped the journeys at the start of the year, and they were taken over by Stagecoach.

Sandy Lane

4772 on the 3 has had a new side rub. Front of one lower panel bent outwards a bit showing about 6 inches of nice shiny bright metal.

windy miller

Are there any new CV (EO operated) services that are NOT Scheduled to pass /through pool meadow or turn left /right at the motor museum/ sainsbury intersection? :undecided:
   thanks.....
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Solo1

Quote from: windy miller on January 20, 2023, 04:42:23 AMAre there any new CV (EO operated) services that are NOT Scheduled to pass /through pool meadow or turn left /right at the motor museum/ sainsbury intersection? :undecided:
  thanks.....
20 is one that doesn't serve the bus station 

Tony

Quote20 is one that doesn't serve the bus station
That passes the Motor Museum

windy miller

Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Danthebusman

This ball hill diversion is one of the most confusing I've ever known, not because of the route it takes, but because of when it's actually going to divert since some buses are still using normal line of route and others are diverting via binley road and burns road, would be a lot easier for passengers if all routes followed the diversion or went normal line of route and not a mix of both.

craighu

If Bustimes is correct, then Coventry have no fewer than 4 Tridents in service today, which I think is pretty rare for a Sunday, especially with the influx of electrics. Can anyone confirm? Many thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk