News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

QuoteCan someone tell me if the odd 4 electrics (  030/31/32/33)  currently
  at watford  are expected to turn up at coventry anytime soon?  thanks
No. They are with The King's Ferry but on hire for the Potter Shuttles

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: windy miller on November 11, 2022, 01:33:26 AMCan someone tell me if the odd 4 electrics (  030/31/32/33)  currently
  at watford  are expected to turn up at coventry anytime soon?  thanks
No there staying there for the Harry Potter contract I believe 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Tony

windy miller

Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Tony

Don't know whether it will last all day, but at the moment Coventry don't have a single diesel double deck on the road. All duties are being operated by Electrics or B7RLEs

cvbususer

Quote from: Tony on November 20, 2022, 10:25:26 AMDon't know whether it will last all day, but at the moment Coventry don't have a single diesel double deck on the road. All duties are being operated by Electrics or B7RLEs

Driving around Coventry this morning and only seeing electric buses was quite the spectacle! I guess this will only become a more common thing to see as time progresses 

Danthebusman

Quote from: cvbususer on November 20, 2022, 01:56:51 PMDriving around Coventry this morning and only seeing electric buses was quite the spectacle! I guess this will only become a more common thing to see as time progresses
100% hopefully they'll be out the whole day as well in future and not have to be replaced with a diesal in the evening

Jack6101

I saw on unidentified E200 in new grey( blue stripe) livery heading to West Brom garage around 11:30 today 
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Tony

Watch out for 1908 in service on the 20 services later in the week.

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Tony on November 28, 2022, 06:57:58 PMWatch out for 1908 in service on the 20 services later in the week.
Sorry if i sound dumb but is 1908 a new bus?
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Tony

QuoteSorry if i sound dumb but is 1908 a new bus?
No completely new, but new to Coventry

Stu

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on November 28, 2022, 07:12:11 PMSorry if i sound dumb but is 1908 a new bus?
I'd guess it is some demonstrator?

That fleetnumber has been used in the past for other demonstrators used in service:
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/fleetlist/1750-1953.html
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

paulb1973

Quote from: Stu on November 28, 2022, 07:18:18 PMI'd guess it is some demonstrator?

That fleetnumber has been used in the past for other demonstrators used in service:
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/fleetlist/1750-1953.html
This will be the forth number 1908 ! (NXD 2030 was once 1908 - but this vehicle isn't numbered either 1908 or 2030 now).

Tony

Danthebusman

Anyone know whats going on with 4769, veen doing loops round the ring road
https://bustimes.org/vehicles/tcvw-cv-4769?date=2022-11-29#journeys/344932754

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk