News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam 404

Quote from: Sandy Lane on April 11, 2017, 07:33:33 PM
4986 had sat down out of city with hazards on at the Forum early this evening. A no of passengers got off and waiting at bus stop.
Waiting time at a timing point I would assume.

JoNi

2154 also has a full rear wholesale meats advert.

Michael Bevan

Just seen on Facebook that 4776 is now back at Coventry with it's new Init ticket machine fitted.

t.w.moore

After looking through the forum I just cannot discover just why the Coventry Volvo Gemini's 4687-4696 were transferred to Birmingham. Surely it was not because Coventry had five  Enviro 200's from Walsall? I photographed 3 of the ex Coventry Gemini's in Birmingham last week. I must admit they looked a real treat in their new colours and when I began writing a caption to my pics I was stumped for for details as I ask. Very much liked the Streetdecks I photographed in Colmore Row, not seen them before,  a good day picture outing.

paulb1973

Quote from: t.w.moore on April 15, 2017, 10:34:10 AM
After looking through the forum I just cannot discover just why the Coventry Volvo Gemini's 4687-4696 were transferred to Birmingham. Surely it was not because Coventry had five  Enviro 200's from Walsall? I photographed 3 of the ex Coventry Gemini's in Birmingham last week. I must admit they looked a real treat in their new colours and when I began writing a caption to my pics I was stumped for for details as I ask. Very much liked the Streetdecks I photographed in Colmore Row, not seen them before,  a good day picture outing.

I suppose it makes more sense to concentrate the Wright Eclipse Gemini's at the same garages (in this case, Perry Barr & Acocks Green and at Xplore Dundee). Granted there are Volvo B5L Hybrid Gemini's at B'ham Central.

Twi

Quote from: t.w.moore on April 15, 2017, 10:34:10 AM

it was to consolidate types they have a a lot of volvo's and gemini's over there

Adam 404

4190 is out on the 6/6a having ran the 09:38 from City to Victoria Farm
Picture to be added later

Album of 4190: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Coventry-Bus-photo-page-369276339910972/photos/?tab=album&album_id=704785236360079

Twi

6014 now back on the road friday afternoon, though was off road again on saturday for a air leak on the hand brake

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Twi on April 30, 2017, 06:40:44 PM
6014 now back on the road friday afternoon, though was off road again on saturday for a air leak on the hand brake

It was out all day on Thursday. Managed to photograph it whilst I was passing through Pool Meadow on my way to Leamington Spa.

Twi

meh i got my days mixed up it went back into service thursday afternoon not friday approx 1430
kinda silly mistake to make as i drove it friday morning

P419 EJW

Quote from: Twi on April 30, 2017, 06:40:44 PM

Thanks for the information regarding 6014, @Twi. I caught that today.

Adam 404

Twi

yep coolant leak apparently

Twi

6013 has now been repaired and is back on the road seen it out on friday but think it went back out on thursday

Beano2211

4837 back at Cov in blue and white

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk