News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Grosvenor

Started by fleetline6477, July 06, 2013, 06:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleetline6477

Driving through Shirley today about 12p.m.L 28 JSA a yellow  Olympian  branded for School Bus work.

Are they still running any commercial / tendered routes.

brummiebusman

Hi Fleetline,
I believe that Grosvenor no longer operate tendered/commercial routes because there is no bus service information on their website anymore and also, I used to see the Northfield Shopper Service regularly (sorry, I can't remember the route number) and I know that the same service is now being operated by WMSNT. I would guess that as they haven't been running their office from Hall Green for well over a year now(?), I am led to believe they just operate from their yard at Dickens Heath and things seem to be more School Service/ Coach Service orientated. I hope that this has of some help to you. Kind regards. Brummiebusman.

brummiebusman

Hi, Just as a little add-on, does anybody know who Grosvenor sold the coach 315RTO (previously J232HVK) to? I know Tony has a picture of it within the Grosvenor fleet list and for those of you who may be interested I have my own exterior and interior photos on my photostream. To check it out go to www.ipernity.com and search for 'pete beard'. Any comments and feedback welcome and of course, if anyone can tell me where the coach is now I would be grateful. Cheers, Pete.

PeterHorridgePSVC

315 RTO was exported in 2010, don't know which country.

brummiebusman

thanks for the info
pete :) :)

James4368

Grosvenor have required 2 additions

AA08OXF Volvo B12B Panther
CC08OXF Volvo B12B Panther

both ex Oxford Motor Services
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

James4368

More additions for fleet

KV02USP Dennis Trident ALX400 ( Ex Travel London TA98)
KV02URO Dennis Trident ALX400 (Ex Travel London TA106)
LT02ZZN Dennis Trident President (Ex Metroline TP308)
KX08OMP MAN 12.240 Plaxton Centro (Ex Heyfordian Travel , Bicester)

( not my pictures)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bigdan14025/23584500389/in/dateposted/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bigdan14025/23869852121/in/dateposted/
Local Bus Routes

fleetline6477

Any ideas what they plan to operate these on?

James4368

Quote from: fleetline6477 on December 28, 2015, 02:36:32 PM
Any ideas what they plan to operate these on?
@fleetline6477
Grosvenor only do private/school contracts now
so mostly on anything
Local Bus Routes

B61 ANDREW

They were advertising for p/t drivers in last nights Evening Mail [for an immediate start] so they may have obtained some extra contracts. :D

countryliner

Does anyone know if Grosvenor operate any other services other than their private unregistered school routes. I know that they do not operate any public bus routes at the moment but do they have any other private contract services or do they do rail replacement work etc. Thank you.

MW

Quote from: countryliner on January 08, 2016, 02:53:48 AM
Does anyone know if Grosvenor operate any other services other than their private unregistered school routes. I know that they do not operate any public bus routes at the moment but do they have any other private contract services or do they do rail replacement work etc. Thank you.

0121 745 4888 grosvenorcoaches@hotmail.com

ask them

countryliner

@MW - Thanks for the info. Good idea. I will do that.

countryliner

Dylanbusboy45

Unexpectedly Plaxton Centro KX08OMP worked on the London Midland rail replacements today. It worked in the morning and is now back out again since about 1430

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk