News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you don't like Tesco's 'Horse' Burgers, try their meetballs...the're the Dog's B*****ks  :D
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Turns out the horses were sexually assulted before being turned into burgers. Police say their main suspect is Jimmy Saddle  ;D ;) :P

All the Mrs has done since it started snowing is look through the window. If it gets any worse I'll have to let her in!  :o

The Government have issued a warning saying that anyone travelling in icy and snowy conditions should take a shovel, blankets or sleeping bag, extra clothing including a scarf, hat & gloves, plus a 24 hour supply of food & drink, de-icer, rock salt, torch & spare batteries
In addition they should take a safety triangle, tow rope, petrol can, first aid kit & jump leads.....

I looked a right prat on the bus this morning!!!  :o :o :o

My Brother took being sent to jail really badly. He refused all offers of food & drink, spat and swore at anyone who came near him, and smeared the walls with his own excrement....After that we never played Monopoly again!

windy miller

with Jokes like that you want lockin up :)!!!!!... My burger gave me the 'trots'...but at least the 'Going' was 'good to firm'... ::) ::) :)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Quote from: windy miller on January 26, 2013, 02:12:08 AM
with Jokes like that you want lockin up :)!!!!!... My burger gave me the 'trots'...but at least the 'Going' was 'good to firm'... ::) ::) :)
Maybe we both need locking up!!!!  ;D

windy miller

I do get asked stupid questions!!...When I was visiting a zoo in Dublin some people behind me started to run. Apparently a lion had escaped from its enclosure. As I started running an irish bloke stopped me and asked..'which way is the lion running??...I said.'well you don't think I'm
F****ng chasing it do you?' :o :) :) :)

wbdriver

My doctors have told me that I've to watch what I eat, so I've bought a ticket for this year's 'Grand National'.
an empty bus is a happy driver.

Discodave

Quote from: wbdriver on February 08, 2013, 09:36:47 PM
My doctors have told me that I've to watch what I eat, so I've bought a ticket for this year's 'Grand National'.

and sponsored by Findus

Discodave

Quote from: windy miller on January 26, 2013, 02:12:08 AM

Well at least the going was not soft.

Tony

Two horses stood in a field with a load of cows, one says to the other "they'll never findus here"

wbdriver

all these horse jokes are not a laughing matter.
Friend of mine got seriously ill after eating a Findus Lasagne.
Thankfully she's now in a stable condition.
an empty bus is a happy driver.

windy miller

On our trip to London last year the Mrs and I visited the History museum.As we stood looking at a big Dinosaur she asked the guide how old it was. when he said "2 Million years 6 months and 2 weeks" I thought with Technology that good they might be able to Carbon Date the canteen sandwiches at Park Lane.. ;)..I asked him how they could possibly be that accurate?...He said " When I came to work here they told me it was 2 million years old....Iv'e been here 6 months and 2 weeks... :) :) :) :) :)

Stu

One cow says to another cow, "I don't know, these bloody horses coming here taking our jobs!"
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk