News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Started by Ash, June 12, 2013, 11:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

I think this was the cadet involved in the accident on the 301 a few weeks back, has anyone got any idea if it will be put back into service or just be withdrawn. These cadets seem to be involved more accidents than any other diamond bus vehicle type. 30201 (original) 30203/8/12/17 all seem to have been involved in some sort of major incident.

Ash

Has anyone got any updates on this bus is it still off the road or has it been withdrawn?

winston

Quote from: Ash on June 28, 2013, 10:22:41 PM
Has anyone got any updates on this bus is it still off the road or has it been withdrawn?

There is a heavily stripped Cadet now parked in the overflow bus park opposite the main depot, not sure if that is one of the previous fire though?

Ash

Yeah the heavily stripped one I think is a 51 reg cadet I'm guessing 30203 or 30201. This was the one involved in accident on the 301 recently.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk